Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon MX472 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer (Di..." and save 34% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.54 shipping
+ $27.87 shipping
4-Year Office Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Canon MX472 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping|
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch- no drivers needed!
- Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- Fantastic Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos. Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 46 seconds.
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL Or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Canon MX472 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Maximize your daily efficiency with the PIXMA MX472 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. The PIXMA MX472 excels in connectivity. With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere around the office. It’s loaded with timesaving features, as well, including an automatic document feeder which holds up to 30 sheets. And when it comes time to change ink or add paper, the FastFront feature makes it quick and easy—right at the front of the printer! Plus, the optional XL or XXL pigment black ink cartridges mean you can print longer before having to replace your cartridges.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.(1)
Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One.
Canon PRINT app
The Canon PRINT app easily lets you print and scan photos or documents from your compatible mobile device.
4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi(3) produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
Color Cartridge System
Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
Print a borderless, 4-inch x 6-inch photo in approximately 21 seconds.(6)
Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
|Canon MX472 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer||Canon MX452 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer||Canon MX922 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer|
|ISO Print Speed (8,9) (up to)||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds Black: 10.0 ipm Color: 9.7 ipm||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds Black: 15.0 ipm Color: 9.7 ipm||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds Black: 15.0 ipm Color: 10.0 ipm|
|Print Resolution(4) (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Sheet Capacity||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 inches or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7 inches ADF: 35 sheets||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 inches or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7 inches ADF: 35 sheets||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 inches or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7 inches ADF: 35 sheets|
|Advanced Media Handling||✓||✓||✓|
|LCD Display||3.0-Inch LCD Display|
|Connectivity||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5)||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5)||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5)|
1. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
2. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
3. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
4. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our website for additional details.
5. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See our website for additional information.
6. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
7. To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
8. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
9. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then 'Save to PC'.
10. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
11. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon Print app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
12. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
13. 'Full HD Movie Print' is available from 'MOV' and 'MP4' movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for 'MOV' files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for 'MOV' or 'MP4' files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
14. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
15. Black and white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed may vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
16. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
17. System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.