|Item Weight||25.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.4 x 17.7 x 8.6 inches|
|Item model number||MX882|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MX882|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.29 shipping
Canon Pixma MX882 Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer (4894B002)
|Price:||$409.88 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully-integrated 35-sheet auto duplex document feeder for rapid document copying, scanning and faxing
- The new Dual Function Panel feature provides useful function buttons that transform into a keypad in fax mode for easier operation
- Turn your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super G3 high-speed fax with 100 coded speed dials storing up to 250 incoming pages when receiving ITU-T No.1 chart
- Its Dual Function Panel provides streamlined controls and function buttons that transform into a keypad while in fax mode for easier operation.
- A built-in, fully integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder means fast copying scanning and faxing
- To increase home office efficiency and productivity, Built-in Auto Duplex Printing prints 2-sided documents
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The wireless printing setup was fast and flawless.
My only reservations about this machine are:
1. The shiny black plastic body is a major dust collector and difficult to keep clean.
2. You can use EITHER the Ethernet connection OR the wireless connection, but not both. This is disappointing and requires you to toggle the printer between modes.
All in all I am very happy with this Canon multifunction machine. It is far superior to all the troublesome HP multi-functions that I've had in the past.
For those not technically inclined, some of its functionality may seem daunting. Don't be intimidated! It's fairly plug and play. The screen on the printer will guide you through networking set-up, etc. If you can't figure something out, Canon has excellent customer support.
Here's what I love about the Pixma MX882:
It auto-duplexes (I'm a writer. I need this. Oh, you don't know how *much* I NEED this!)
I can print from any room in my house
I can print photographs straight from my cell phone
It's networked - I can connect from various Wi-Fi devices as well as my laptop and desktop computers
It faxes like a mad thing
It scans beautifully
The print quality is excellent
Here's what I don't like:
This printer MUST have good, quality laser paper. Thin paper or draft paper upsets it and it jams, burps and refuses to pull the paper down from the back feeder. Being a Canon Fan, I expect this and use high quality paper.
It seems to be either it's Wi-Fi or Ethernet. I don't know why. Just is. (If I figure out otherwise, I'll place a comment below my review.Read more ›
I bought this printer at Staples yesterday and I am very pleased with it so far. The text quality is better than Epson's and the photos are spectacular, just like the Canon that we used to own. The photos turn out just like you had them developed at the store. I waited for a month and a half for this printer to come out and I am not disappointed that I waited. Well worth the investment and I will be sticking with Canon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rear paper feder is not working and rear paper sensor is also defective
Canon will not let me use the scanner without ink in the printer. That's an anti-consumer policy. As a result, I am never purchasing Canon products again, and I encourage you to... Read morePublished 3 months ago by P&KForever
Worked fine for 2 years, (well, as long as I kept feeding it ink) then came up with the dreaded u502 error. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Joseph Richard Labbe
Just ran out of ink on one single cartridge? No problem, this is a scanner too. That's why you bought it, right. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ed Farnsworth
This printer like many others is expensive to operate (guzzles ink) and disposable. Lasted less than 2 years until it stopped working and Canon said I would need to replaced.Published 4 months ago by J. Young
Printer works fine if it has ink but if it is low on ANY color it will not print. Not only that you cannot even use it's other features. Read morePublished 5 months ago by The Desert Monster
I am still trying to find someone to get the large black cartridge to work so I have never used it.I know I could return it but was not trying to because I wanted it and hoping I... Read morePublished 5 months ago by healthy
Had this for a few years until it died on me last week, B200 error. Won't do anything, can't correct this issue, long out of the warranty period, so this along with soo many other... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Hubba Bubba