Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
|Price:||$94.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features: Wireless LAN,AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, Mobile Device Printing
- Fully-Integrated, 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Compatible with Individual/Combo CLI-251 XL Ink Tanks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) & PGI-250 XL Or PGI-255 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks.
- 1-year limited warranty, With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Established Resource||Blizzard LLC||ROSE deals|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||USB | Wi-Fi | Mobile||USB||USB|
|Max Printspeed Black White||15 ppm||8.8 ppm||19 ppm||9 ppm|
|Double-Sided Printing||Automatic||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Resolution||Information not provided||1200 ppi||1200||9600|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Bring superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office with the PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi(1) for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home. It also includes AirPrint(2), which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad(R), iPhone(R) or iPod touch(R) devices. An integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are just some of the features that can allow you to multi-task easily. The MX922 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette so you can focus on your work and not running out of paper. This can bring office efficiency to all-new levels.
Superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi(4) and 5 individual ink tanks means incredible business document printing and efficiency with the option of a high yield pigment black ink tank to print more documents without changing the pigment black ink as often.
The MX922 delivers outstanding business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will assist in bringing your home business to the next level.
- Mobile Device Printing(5)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers able to share printer functions and display the printer's status at any moment.
Super G3 Fax
The high speed business fax(6) standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 100 coded speed dials and up to 250 incoming pages(7).
Mobile Device Printing
The free EasyPhoto-Print app lets you wirelessly print and scan JPG and PDF files from compatible iPad(R), iPhone(R), iPod Touch(R), and Android devices. (5)
30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time. Enjoy full integration so the printer can better fit in tight workspaces.
High Performance Ink Cartridge
These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Pigment Black cartridge for crisp, professional text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures and graphics. Both are easy to use and replace.
Quickly and easily scan your documents and papers from your printer or scanner. Evernote will make your documents searchable, so you can always find what you need at anytime, on any device.
This innovative design feature allows for even easier replacement of your Genuine Canon Ink and papers right from the front of the machine.
|PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One||PIXMA MX522 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One||PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One|
|ISO Print Speed (8,9) (up to)||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 46 seconds Black: 9.7 ipm Color: 5.5 ipm||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 46 seconds Black: 9.7 ipm Color: 5.5 ipm||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds Black: 15.0 ipm Color: 10.0 ipm|
|Print Resolution(4) (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Sheet Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets ADF: 30 Sheets||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets ADF: 30 Sheets||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 inches or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7 inches ADF: 35 sheets|
|Advanced Media Handling||✓|
|LCD Display||2-Line LCD||2.5-Inch LCD Display||3.0-Inch LCD Display|
|Connectivity||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5)||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5), PIXMA Cloud Link||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5), PIXMA Cloud Link|
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
3. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 – 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5 – 10.6.x.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices
6. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
7. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
8. 'ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our official site for additional details.'
9. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See our official site for additional information.
Top Customer Reviews
Now, let's switch gears. My printing needs have diminished over the years as I have become increasingly more digital in document storage, online financial transactions, etc. Basically, if I can do it digitally, then that is the route I take. This includes my photo collection which is stored on my iPad for showing off. :-) I also bought a CanoScan 8600F (flatbed scanner) in 2006, which is still in use.
So, imagine my very pleasant surprise when I discovered the awesome speed and stream-lined functionality of the multi-sheet scanning feature! If one sets up a directory (in the accompanying software utilities) ahead of time, then it's as simple as loading your documents, hitting either start button (black or color) and very quickly a pdf file shows up in the pre-set directory. Did I mention it has an ethernet port and is quickly (and painlessly) recognized on the network once the drivers are installed? I don't like Wi-Fi for home networking, I prefer ethernet (gigabit speed) when ever I can get it, so this port was a big plus for me. All of my computers see and work with the Fax driver, Printer driver and Scanning driver.
Now, let's mention some little things that make this machine great.Read more ›
This model, while shorter than my past printers, has a bigger footprint. My husbands exact remark when I unpacked it was "So I see you decided to go with the small model." Yes, he's a bit sarcastic :) .
What is great about it so far (I haven't played with all the features yet; I'll update as I do that):
1. Unpacking it is relatively easy. It's bulky and a bit heavy, but Canon put it in a bag. So you can lift up the handles and it pulls the printer right out of the box. This is the first time I've seen this. It was so much easier than my printers in the past where I had to smash my hands down in the box, try to get a grip, and then try to coax the printer out of the box.
2. It was very easy to install. The install takes about 14 minutes, but the install program warns you of this. And since all you have to do is wait it's very easy.
3. It has a user guide that comes with the printer. Now don't get too excited - it's not printed. BUT it is added to your system upon installation and the sw that is installed on your system also has links to it online. This is the first time I've actually found it easy to get a user guide since they stopped providing the printed copy in the box. I may actually like it better than the printed copy since it's just a click away.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The pages stick together resulting in many if not most documents having multiple blank pages in between printed text. Read morePublished 39 minutes ago by Patricia Casey
Very flimsy!!! Paper feeder stopped working within 3 months. So cheap, you get what you pay for.Published 17 hours ago by Kevin Yamasaki
However, the printer did NOT come with a USB cord for connecting the printer to my computer. So, I have to use the wireless feature and it is remarkably slow in printing.Published 19 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Worst printer I have ever owned. Worked great for about a month. Since then, it has been nothing but trouble. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by mary ellen
Easy to use. My MIL loves her new printer and the ease of it. Thank youPublished 1 day ago by ABaker
Very slow compared to my older HP desk jet printer. Haven't used it for photos yet. It takes time to boot up as well. It's very frustrating at times. Read morePublished 1 day ago by T. D.
Replaced an older PIXMA wifi model. I do love the ability to cloud print through Google so much better than needing to have a connected PC on to print from mobile device but I... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer