Canon Office Products LiDE120 Color Image Scanner
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability; The "Send to Cloud" functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease
- The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi for dazzling scans of both photos and documents
- The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings
- The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap
- LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy; Compatible OS : Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
2H2014 CanoScan LiDE120 Launch Assets- Color Image Scanner
Scanning, Storing and Sharing Made Easy
The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability. The “Send to Cloud” functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease.1 The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for dazzling scans of both photos and documents. The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap. Plus, it scans fast, creating a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds.4 What’s more, the LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 120 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
CanoScan LiDe120 Color Image Scanner
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
- 4 EZ Buttons
- Advanced Z-lid Expansion Top
- Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction
- Auto Document Fix
- Auto Scan Mode3
- Digital Filing
- Fading Correction
- Grain Correction
- Gutter Shadow Correction
- High-Speed Scanning
- Image Correction
- My Image Garden
- Low Power Consumption
- One Cable for Data & Power
- Send to Cloud
2400 x 4800 dpi maximum optical resolution, 48-bit color depth with over 281 trillion possible colors and 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.
High Speed Scan
Delivers a letter size color scan in approx. 16 seconds.
Four buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create PDFs faster.
Auto Document Fix
Automatically employs area-by-area correction for beautiful, easy-to-view scans.
Auto Scan Mode
Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves with suitable settings with one click of the Scan button.
Advanced Z-Lid Expansion Top
Raises approximately one-inch to allow you to scan large items such as personal notebooks, and other thick documents.
Send to Cloud
An easy way to send all your data or attachments to Dropbox or Evernote with a single button.
Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
|Scanner Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Light Source||Three-color (RGB) LED|
|Maximum Resolution||Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi||Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Scanning Mode||Color: 48-bit internal/48 bit or 24-bit external||Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external|
|Scanner Buttons (EZ Buttons)||Auto Scan, Copy, PDF, Send|
|Maximum Document Size||8.5 inches x 11.7 inches|
|Power Requirements||Hi-Speed USB|
|Maximum Power Consumption||2.5W (1.4 W Standby)|
|Environmental Conditions (without condensation)||Operating temperature: 410 - 950 F||Operating humidity: 10% - 90% RH|
Disclaimers- Copied from Setup sheets
1. Evernote or Dropbox software must be installed on computer for “Send To Cloud” function to work with those services
2. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
3. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then “Save to PC.”
4. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
5. To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
6. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
7. Internet Connection required during software installation
8. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
- Computer Operating Systems: Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit. Mac: 7 Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
- Individual Scanner Dimensions 9.9 inches(W) x 14.6 inches (D) x 1.6 inch (H)
- Weight of Individual Scanner: 3.4 lbs.
Compare to similar items
This item Canon Office Products LiDE120 Color Image Scanner
Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner B00EKWE55K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Prime On Digital||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Apparent|
|Connection Type||USB||USB||USB||Included SD Card|
|Item Dimensions||14.6 x 9.9 x 1.6 in||14.4 x 9.9 x 1.6 in||11.4 x 2.1 x 1.4 in||6.46 x 10.24 x 1.34 in|
|Item Weight||3.4 lbs||3.4 lbs||0.88 lb||2.2 lbs|
|Computer Platform||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad|
Scanning, Storing & Sharing Made Easy. For troubleshooting assistance kindly contact 1-800-OK-CANON
Top Customer Reviews
Scanning books is much easier now, if you have tried scanning books on a multifunctional printer, you need to balance the book while scanning because the platform is usually higher, with this low profile scanner, the book can just sit on the table comfortably. Scanning book pages into PDF is nice and easy. Photo scanning is even easier, you just put them in the platform 4 4x6 photos fits perfectly and by adding gaps between each photo they will be split into separate .jpg files.
Overall very happy with the quality of this scanner!
"CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)", I get the following error:
"To install the software, you must be logged on to an administrator account. Click [OK] and remove the CD-ROM to abort the installation. After aborting the installation, log on as an administrator account, then insert the CD-ROM again."
Yeah, pile of crap. Thankfully phone support is available until 10pm EST so I called and the very nice woman knew there were issues with that full package, and had me download and install the 2nd option named "CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)". It installed just like it should.
Save yourself a headache and use that one the first time. I was very angry having just unboxed this and not able to use any of my IT tricks to get the software installed, and was ready to send it back for an Epson. all is good now. Hopefully it will scan as well and last as long as the LiDE 60 this 120 replaced.
Tried on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 machine. All lose connection to the USB port or stalls and locks up in the middle of a scan. It does not matter which USB port is chosen or if it is the only USB device connected. It seems like a good product but with worthless software.
Also, this unit is powered through the USB cable so their is no indicator on the unit itself that it has power etc. (e.g. none of the front panel buttons light up even when you push them). When you push one of the buttons (PDF, Auto ect.) it takes a while (10 sec or more) for it to cycle up so you don't really know if it worked or not until it starts to warm up or scan.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I connected the scanner to my and it stated giving me connection error from very first use.Read more
out of the box, but I had anticipated that and had already found and down loaded
a new driver...Read more
will not make a picture in jpeg or any image format
... press pdf and you get onenote...