Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 20, 2013
This scanner does exactly what I want. It scans multiple pages, skips blank pages, and can export to multi-page PDF. It detects blank pages well, ignoring random pen marks and even rust stains from staples I removed. It's easy to clean the scanning sensor and does not jam often. I like that it does not need to plug into a wall socket to run. I can also run thick paper through it (think birthday cards, certificates, construction paper) without problems, although you can't scan something as thick as a driver's license.

My only complaint is with the editing portion of the bundled software utility. I should be able to delete images in a batch before I export to PDF. It will only let you rotate images. So I save to PDF and delete the pages using Adobe.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on June 3, 2012
This worked right out of the box. The scannner has an integrated chip that has the drivers and software right in the scanner. Worked flawlessly and is very fast.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question