Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2016
Awesome paper with so much detail I love it.

Cons
Framed this paper looks cheap the glass actually takes from it this paper is great but behind glass the semi glass or pro luster look better so I am on a fence on how to actually show this paper off other than just pinning it to the wall which would do the trick.
on August 2, 2017
I use a pixma pro-100 and most of my images are transformed to high contrast B&W.. this paper brings out every detail. It is fantastic. I have also printed color images that seem near 3d in their renditions on this paper. Would recommend.
on November 7, 2016
This is my go to professional photo paper when I am making portrait prints for customers. It's a high quality glossy photo paper.
I also use Pro Platinum for the framed travel shots I have hanging up in our house. With my Canon Pro-10, I produce prints that rival and in some cases exceed the print quality of the well known online print labs.
on March 16, 2017
Nice results.
In the past, using any Epson photo printer, Epson paper was a must.
I have to say this Canon paper (in my current Epson 1430) produces really good prints and at a reasonable cost.
VINE VOICEon March 28, 2017
As one might expect, I have had excellent results with Canon papers, using my Canon Pro-10, and the Pro Platinum is an absolute favorite as the colors jump out. Moreover, black and white photos are superb.
on December 10, 2015
It's got a type of gloss to it that shines in the light in a way that makes the prints just pop. I've printed several sets of vehicles on it, as well as a couple of portraits, and every time they look gorgeous. I'd buy the set again if I could. I'd love to order bulk sets of the papers just in case.
on May 31, 2009
The Pro Platinum paper is extraordinary. Paired with a Pixma Pro 9000, it produces stunning art-quality prints.

It is A++.

One caveat however -- this paper is probably overkill on a "standard" inkjet printer and probably a waste of money. Go with Glossy II paper for a normal printer I think.

One other note -- the real cost of printing is INK, not paper, even at this level of quality. Act accordingly.
11 comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 17, 2014
I own a Canon Pixma Professional Inkjet Printer and have been using Canon's Plus Semi-Gloss Photo Paper. I have used this photo paper for all types of photos, especially color photographs, and have been satisfied with the quality of the prints. Recently I ordered Canon's Pro Platinum Photo Paper and was blown away by the clarity and resolution of the B&W photos I printed. The contrast between black and white colors were beyond my expectations. The gray color blended quite nicely. The pictures I mounted appear to jump out of the print. Although the paper is somewhat expensive, I will order the Pro Platinum again. I highly recommend this paper.
on October 19, 2017
This paper is just what I wanted. Will produce great results
on September 7, 2017