Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 4, 2013
This data cable does the job of connecting my Canon power shot A2500 to a PC to download pictures. Canon should have included one with the camera. The cable is competitively priced. I would buy it again.
11 people found this helpful
on February 22, 2014
I ordered this cable because with my old little camera, the only way I downloaded the photos was by hooking up the camera to the computer. With my new Canon PowerShot, I just remove the memory card and place it in the computer to download. I have a charger for the camera, so it really never needs to be hooked up to the computer. As far as I can tell, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this cable, I just didn't need it after all.
One person found this helpful
on January 8, 2014
I bought the cannon power shot camera & case plus usb cord as a birthday gift for my sister but what i did not know, the camera does not come with a memory card so she is unable to use it . I now have to purchase her the memory card, she & i was very dissappointed .
on May 26, 2017
GREAT CORD
on May 30, 2014
This USB cord is great! It fits neatly into the camera and neatly into my camera port and within a matter of seconds I have my pictures where I need them.

If I could change it to a black cord so that it matched the camera, that would make it more attractive, but certainly wouldn't add or detract any of it's ability to perform.

It fits perfectly into the box for my camera, that's one of the best thing ever! I have no complaints on this purchase at all.
on July 9, 2013
Needed the cord for my new little camera and this fit the bill perfectly at a great price. Beats spending big bucks at RadioShack!
3 people found this helpful
on July 12, 2013
Thought these came with the camera but they don't so I was glad to find them. Very reasonably priced. Thanks for stocking them.
8 people found this helpful
on June 5, 2014
The item was in good condition, now I have a cable for the camera. The only thing was that it took alittle bit longer that what I was expecting, but other than that, I give 4 stars.
on January 13, 2014
Really good price and needed the cable with the Canon camera I purchased. Wish the camera came with it and the memory card, but had to buy separately,
on June 5, 2016
Nice product. Happy
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.