Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on August 4, 2013
This data cable does the job of connecting my Canon power shot A2500 to a PC to download pictures. Canon should have included one with the camera. The cable is competitively priced. I would buy it again.
on July 12, 2013
Thought these came with the camera but they don't so I was glad to find them. Very reasonably priced. Thanks for stocking them.
on July 9, 2013
Needed the cord for my new little camera and this fit the bill perfectly at a great price. Beats spending big bucks at RadioShack!
on May 26, 2017
GREAT CORD
on February 22, 2014
I ordered this cable because with my old little camera, the only way I downloaded the photos was by hooking up the camera to the computer. With my new Canon PowerShot, I just remove the memory card and place it in the computer to download. I have a charger for the camera, so it really never needs to be hooked up to the computer. As far as I can tell, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this cable, I just didn't need it after all.
on May 30, 2014
This USB cord is great! It fits neatly into the camera and neatly into my camera port and within a matter of seconds I have my pictures where I need them.

If I could change it to a black cord so that it matched the camera, that would make it more attractive, but certainly wouldn't add or detract any of it's ability to perform.

It fits perfectly into the box for my camera, that's one of the best thing ever! I have no complaints on this purchase at all.
on January 13, 2014
Really good price and needed the cable with the Canon camera I purchased. Wish the camera came with it and the memory card, but had to buy separately,
on May 25, 2014
Loved the book, and the cable cord works fine. Always happy with Amazon. Looking forward to reading and rating other books.
on May 2, 2014
a LITTLE SMALL,, BUT FOR THE PRICE ITS GOOD, AND i DIDN'T REALIZE YOU CHARGED ME SHIPPING ON THE WIRE AND i DIDN'T EVEN NEED THE WIRE i HAVE 3 ALREADY, U SHOULD HAVE JUST INCLUDED IT IN THE BOX BUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE PICTURES COME OUT HAVEN'T REALLLY USED IT AS YET THANK YOU DOLLY PARISI
on February 10, 2014
Bought this item as one didn't come with the camera I bought for a gift, so I ordered it if that person needed one at any time. The price was resonable and glad to find one. Always nice to have all equipment for a product, so you don't have to panic when you don't have what you need. Thank you Dorothy Anderson N. Dak.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.