Canon PowerShot SX530 HS 16.0 MP CMOS Digital Camera 50x Optical is Zoom, Built-in WiFi, 3-Inch LCD HD 1080p Video - Black (Certified Refurbished)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Powerful 50x Optical Zoom (24–1200mm); 16.0 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile devices
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button;
- Large 3.0-inch LCD with a screen resolution of 461,000 dots allows easy viewing even from a wide angle
This product is available new for $16.00 more.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Type Compact digital still camera with built-in flash, 50x Optical, 4x Digital and 200x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
Image Capture Device Type ：16.0 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CMOS
Total Pixels ：Approx. 16.8 Megapixels
Lens Focal Length ：4.3 (W) - 215.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-1200mm)
Digital Zoom ：4.0x
Viewfinders LCD Monitor ：3.0-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle (4:3)
LCD Pixels ：Approx. 461,000 dots
Aperture and Shutter Maximum Aperture ：f/3.4 (W), f/6.5 (T)
Shutter Speed ：1-1/2000 sec. 15-1/2000 sec. (in Tv and M modes)
Exposure Control Sensitivity ：Auto, ISO 100-3200
Flash Built-in Flash ：Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off
Flash Range ：1.6 ft.- 18 ft. (W), 4.3 - 9.8 ft. (T) (50cm - 5.5m (W), (1.3m - 3.0m (T))
Recycling Time ：10 sec. or less (battery voltage: 3.7 V)
Image Storage Storage Media ：SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
File Format Design rule for Camera File system, DPOF (Version 1.1) compliant
Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG)
Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
Videos:Full HD 1920 x 1280: 30 fps (29.97)
Interfaces Video Out ：NTSC/PAL, Mini-HDMI connector
Audio Out ：Stereo
Other ：USB, SD;
Physical Specifications Dimensions： (W x H x D) 4.72 x 3.22 x 3.62 in. / 120.0 x 81.7 x 91.9mm
Weight ：15.6 oz. / 442g (CIPA standard)
14.7 oz. / 418g (camera body only)
Showing 1-8 of 46 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This camera is fantastic if you don't want to shell out money for a DSLR or are just wanting something that takes great pics without worrying about what lens to buy. The zoom is incredible!! I loved it! For a point and shoot, the quality is great!
This canera is very nice. The zoom on it is outstanding!!!! She has small hands and the grip is perfect. It's also not very heavy so it won't cuase to much cramping or soreness after long periods of use. The picture clarity for closeup shots is very good. And the fact that you can connect it to WiFi is good for easy photo transfers.
There are a few things I don't like about it. The aperture is limited and there is no viewfinder on it only the screen. The shutter speed is a little slow. So for fast moving action shots it may not do do great.
But overall I feel it's the perfect camera for the casual hobbyist. And I would certainly reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a camera in the 200 - 300 follar range