Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 271-280 of 1,325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,478 reviews
on April 4, 2016
Bought this camera quite a while ago...forgot to write a review! This camera does all I want...and more...pictures come out beautiful! Can't ask for more than that.
on August 5, 2016
Does the job, especially for travel when I want a good pic and long telephoto capabilities without carrying my DSLR and lenses.
on January 13, 2014
I would definitely recommend this camera having used it since last spring when I bought it. I love the long zoom for nature and sports photography. Close up shots turn out great, too. The colors are true to life. The auto mode is useful for most of the shots I take and it is very easy to use. I also like the mode where it takes multiple shots every second because this is great for sports photography. I bought an extra battery so I can swap out the exhausted one for a fresh one while I am out taking pictures.
on May 15, 2014
We bought this for our European trip and found it to be a great little camera. It has lots of useful features, yet the programs yield excellent pictures if you don't have the time or willingness to fiddle around. It is nicely compact and fits easily into the pocket. We got a lot of photos from each charge, but I'd always recommend a spare battery or two for particularly heavy days. I've even taken it to airshows for static shots when I don't wish to change lenses on my big DSLR.
on March 9, 2013
I am very pleased with this camera. There are more options on it than I will ever use. I like all the extra effects you can apply when taking the pictures. Great for what I need which is to point and shoot as my kids do some of the most amazing things ;) I would definitely recommend this.
on September 17, 2014
The camera does everything that I want in a camera that I can put in my pocket. The feature that allows me to locate my pictures with the built-in GPS is a great feature. When on an extended trip I don't have to note down exactly where I took that picture. This in combination with the date and time helps me to organize my photos very easily. Controls are easy to use and the built-in description of what the function does is very helpful.
on November 5, 2013
I bought this to replace the same camera I stupidly dropped and broke. Lesson learned is to definitely buy a small case to carry the camera. For ease of use this camera is great. The lens retracts closed and flat which I love. The 20x digital zoom is great. My only complaint is the somewhat slow reaction time when taking a flash photo. Photos themselves are sharp and colors are great. Great little camera for a reasonable price.
on January 15, 2015
Shutter time is a bit slow but the quality of pictures and videos are a real step up from my old camera. I also have issues with the software it comes with. I had to upload it again after we bought a new laptop and after that I could not crop, reduce red eyes, sharpen images etc. any longer. I have to look into this issue that I did not have with my old Nikon camera. Any way, I am glad I have it otherwise.
on April 15, 2014
Inspite of all the negative reviews ....which by the way are accurate, specially regarding the flash possition, the quality of the pictures, the lense, and the camera size are definetely worth the buy. my family and I love it. anyone can use it and get a geat image. I totally recommend it!
on March 1, 2013
If you are serious about acceptable audio steer clear of this camera. The pictures are good to very good and the video is also good to very good, but the slightest bit of high volume audio such as drums at a concert or a loud preacher will distort the audio so badly that you can't even use it. It's not just my camera either. I have discovered several others online that have experienced the same thing. You can hear an example here:

I wasted my hard earned money for a camera to shoot HD video, because the results are unusable.