Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 27, 2013
I basically chose this camera because am partial towards canon products. Now I like them small, light and point and shoot which is practical for travelling. If I am not running out of time to study its other features, I will study its manual mode. I also chose to buy this because of its 25mm wide angle lens and its its high telephoto capacity. On top of that it is capable of making 30 minute movies. I noted that I can also put together different still pictures to make a video. It is easy to operate, at least the auto smart mode because I have had a canon powershot before. I may have to review my photography lessons though on exposure, etc to be able to do better on how to operate the manual mode. The color gray is perfect too to my taste. I noted too the microphone in making a movie to catch the sounds. I love my new camera and it takes sharp pictures. Can't wait to use it at the cruise although tonight we will have picture-taking at my bf's house. I only got to spend a few hours to tinker with the camera and get myself familiarized with it relatively.
on November 2, 2013
I LOVE this camera! Many camera experts have given great reviews on this camera and I am NOT an expert, so go to those reviews for specifics. I will just say that for a small, easy to carry around camera, this one rocks! Takes great shots! Awesome zoom! And there is so much on it that I have yet to take advantage of/am still learning about. Love it!
on July 8, 2014
Excellent. Anyone who says otherwise is a busy-body. I'm a hobbyist photographer and have taken some great photos in my time. This camera is as good as any for the purposes of general use. The zoom is incredible, and if you learn to use the custom settings on it, its also very capable as an advanced tool in lieu of carrying your huge DSLR around with lenses.
on February 3, 2017
The camera worked well for me.
on November 10, 2015
Happy Shopper, pleasant experience with the overall services & product. Thanks!!
on November 18, 2013
Perfect size. Easy to use. It can zoom in on far-away subjects and take nice, clear photos. It is easy to manage the pictures after they are taken.
on May 29, 2014
As a non techie I love the ease of use as well as the versitility provided. Only complaint is the need to always carrry a second fully charge battery as it uses them up quickly.
on August 31, 2014
The charger's cable doesn't work anymore!
on January 28, 2016
Very good
on July 12, 2014
Nice light weight c amera. Takes decent picturess.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.