Canon PowerShot G7X Mark III 20.1MP 4K Digital Camera Vlogger Bundle (Black) with 4.2X Optical Zoom Lens 24-100mm f/1.8-2.8 Black 3637C001 with 64GB Memory, Tripod, Camera Bag, HDMI Cable,
|Continuous Shooting Speed||20.00|
|Exposure Control Type||Manual-and-automatic, Aperture-priority, Shutter-speed-priority|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Canon Powershot G7X Mark III Camera With all Canon Accessories + Full USA Warranties PREMIUM RITZ CAMERA BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Canon Powershot G7X Mark III (Black), Lexar Professional 633x 64GB U3 SDHC Video Memory Card, Ritz Toploader Large Camera Case, Vivitar HDMI to HDMI 'D' Micro Cable,
- Ritz Gear Tabletop Tripod (Red), Memory Card Wallet, Vidpro 4-in-1 USB SD Card Reader/Writer, Ritz 5-Piece Deluxe Cleaning Kit and Ritz Gear Lens Cleaning Pen
- [Camera Specs] 20.1 Megapixel 1.0” Stacked CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor | 4.2x Optical Zoom Lens (24-100mm f/1.8-2.8) with Optical Image Stabilizer | Continuous Shooting up to 20 fps (up to 30 fps with RAW Burst Mode with One Shot AF)
- 4K 30p / FHD 120p Video | Enjoy recording non-cropped 4K Movies at a frame rate of up to 30p for high definition, cinematic results. | 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen with Tilt Option of 180° for Selfies | Live Streaming Capable | External Microphone Support, Clean HDMI Output
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Camera Accessory Bundle
- 20.1 Megapixel 1.0" Stacked CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom Lens (24-100mm f/1.8-2.8) with Optical Image Stabilizer
- 4K 30p / FHD 120p Video
- 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen with Tilt Option of 180° for Selfies
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with Auto Image Transfer
- External Microphone Support, Clean HDMI Output
- USB Charge/ Power Supply Compatible
- Continuous Shooting at up to 20 fps
Smart. Small. Social.
Thinking about taking your vlogging or picture taking skills from a smartphone to another level? The compact PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera puts exciting capabilities from Live Streaming services directly to YouTube, to vertical video shooting, right in the palm of your hand. Its 20.1 Megapixel 1.0-inch stacked CMOS Sensor combined with the powerful DIGIC 8 Processor helps to produce high image quality for amazing results at a fast operation. Equipped with 4K recording capability, and an external microphone terminal, the PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera delivers crisp, sharp videos with minimal sound distortion. Capture close-ups of your selfies, wide shots and everything in between with its impressive 4.2x Optical Zoom and a lens aperture of f/1.8 (wide) to f/2.8 (tele). Combining incredible zoom power with 4K video capabilities, the PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera makes it easy to create stunning videos and still images you will want to share with your friends, social media followers, and family.
20.1 Megapixel 1.0” Stacked CMOS Sensor
The PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera features a new 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, which helps achieve high image quality and high performance at the same time, delivering gorgeous, detailed images. It also enables fast continuous shooting and fast autofocus that helps you capture important moments.
DIGIC 8 Image Processor
The DIGIC 8 Image Processor helps produce high image quality and fast operation, even in in low light. When using high ISO settings, the image processor helps keep results sharp and detailed in virtually any lighting situation. Powerful all around, the DIGIC 8 Image Processor helps ensure your photos and videos look sharp and lifelike with minimal noise or grain.
4.2x Optical Zoom Lens (24-100mm f/1.8-2.8) with Optical Image Stabilizer
With a 4.2x optical zoom lens, a range of 24–100mm, advanced Optical Image Stabilization and an aperture range of f/1.8 (wide)- f/2.8 (telephoto), the PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera is suitable for group photographs, and even close-up photography. The PowerShot G7 X Mark III’s lens works in conjunction with the camera's sensor and image processor to help deliver sharp images from edge to edge and from wide-angle to telephoto.
4K 30p Video
With the help of the DIGIC 8 image processor, and the stacked CMOS sensor, enjoy recording non-cropped 4K movies at a frame rate of up to 30p for high definition, cinematic results. Recording at almost four times the resolution of Full HD, you can see your subject in stunning clarity. Beautiful time-lapse videos can be created in 4K simply and easily with the dedicated Time-lapse Movie mode.
3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen with Tilt Option of 180° for Selfies
The PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera features a high-resolution, 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD screen that tilts up 180° and down 45°, ideal for taking that picture-perfect selfie at high and low angles with ease. The multi-angle LCD screen encourages creative framing because it's easy to achieve a flexible array of camera angles.
Live Streaming Capable
Live streaming service* from the PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera to YouTube is now possible. Share must-see moments as they happen directly from the setting that you are in. Whether you are at a concert, or want to vlog your next beauty “how to” video, the compact sized PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera can help ensure that your videos will have the cinematic image quality you desire.
Compare with similar items
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thinking this G7X Mark III would be the perfect camera, I bought it. It is too complicated and it is not a point and shoot camera, obviously is not but it is so complicated. Most of the reviews everywhere are bad by regular people and professionals. Yo need to go to college to use it. Image is good, but in 4K video overheats in less than 10 minutes. The WiFi connection is horrible... it took me 3 days to figure it out and drops when you use any other iOS app. The app is mediocre, if not by the card reader included by Ritz Camera guys I woul have thrown this camera out of the window!!! Bad autofocus...
It is that frustrating and now I’m stuck with an expensive and complicated camera. I would like to know how I can return it to the manufacturer to get my money back.