Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on November 8, 2009
After buying the fantastic new Canon S90, I tried a few generic camera bags, but due to the slightly protruding lens of the S90, all cases were either unnecessarily bulky or too tight a fit.

This case is designed exclusively for the S90 and cleverly makes space for the lens by using a cut-out in the inner case. The camera slots in neatly without any pressure on sensitive parts, yet is snug enough that it won't rattle around.

All leather looks and feels to be excellent quality, and the interior is super-soft suede that won't scratch your beloved S90.

Another reviewer pointed out the lack of additional space for memory cards & batteries. I think Canon chose the best compromise between bulkiness and practicality - with the prices of 16/32GB SDHC cards nowadays, you shouldn't ever need more than one memory card for any outing... and another battery would just make it too bulky. My only minor complaint is that I have to undo my belt to mount the case.
11 comment| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 6, 2010
After trying several cases from the likes of Built NY and Lowepro, I finally decided on the Canon PSC900 leather case. It's far from perfect, but it was the best available solution.

The best part of the case is that it is custom molded for the Canon S90 digital camera. The flap has a circular indentation that allows the lens to fit around it perfectly. The case is a perfect fit and does not add significant bulk, which was the problem I had with some of the Lowepro's. On the other hand, there is absolutely no additional storage or features. It does however have a belt loop but a clip would have been a better solution so that a belt wouldn't need to be threaded in the loop. The flap secures to the body by a magnetic button, which is fairly strong but not so much so that you struggle to open it. I don't understand why they chose to leave so much open space on the upper part of the sides though. I can understand a small slit on the left side (facing the front) for wrist straps, but why the opening on the right side? It's not like you can access any ports while in the case. Lastly, you can't tell from the photos, but the Canon logo is not printed on the case. It's a piece of plastic that they glued on. I can see the logo coming off sometime in the future.

Of the available cases, I found the PSC900 to be the best for the Canon S90. Unlike similar neoprene cases, the hard formed exterior shell of the PSC900 will actually protect the camera from bumps on tables or corners. It could use improvements and a price reduction, but if you invested in the S90, another $35 for a good case is a worthwhile expenditure.
on February 17, 2012
This is probably the best case on earth for the Canon S95 (google it and you'll see professional photographers are unanimous in their opinion). Having said that, let me first give you the CONS. It doesn't have a belt CLIP, it has a LOOP so you have to undo your belt and thread it to wear it. A clip would be a lot easier and more convenient, albeit, somewhat less secure. Also, it affords absolutely no storage or pockets for cables, memory cards, etc. It simply fits the camera perfectly, and nothing else. The cutouts on the sides of the case make it easy to grab the camera and remove it from the case. The case is real leather (smells great) and it's slim and simple. The magnet clasp is strong and secure. All in all it's about as good as you can get to carry and protect your S95. It's also not cheap. At $33, it's a sizable investment for a tiny camera case, but considering it's valuable payload, I think it's worth spending the extra $20 or so for this particular case for such a fantastic camera.
on May 22, 2013
This is a well-made leather or imitation leather case for the Powershot S series cameras. It does not have room for a spare battery or memory card. It is in good company in that most of these cases are really too small to accomodate "necessary" accessories. I am giving this 4 stars based on build, but in the same breath I am saying that I have to return it. My S100 has a delkin pop-up shade on the back (purchased also from Amazon)... The pop-up shade is mandatory for use outdoors and in brightly lit interiors. It stays, and this case sadly must go back. Just a half inch wider, and it would be a keeper. Sorry
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
This is a good quality case. The materials and build quality are solid. I bought it for the Canon S120 and although it wasn't designed specifically for it, it fit. It is only slightly off when you close it. The magnetic clasp that holds the front flap down requires some wiggling to get it to close and hold correctly, but once down, it is secure.
on December 2, 2012
Seems of very high quality, and has protected the camera from numerous drops. Made from fine soft leather with a suede liner, along with a slot for the lens that allows it to fit perfectly into the case - it feels really nice all around. My only complaint is the price, but this was the only case that gave me confidence in protecting my costly camera. If you can stomach the price of protection, it's a no brainer to buy this one.
on March 7, 2010
I carry my camera in my purse everyday so I needed a pretty durable case for my S90. This does the job perfectly. It doesn't take up a lot of room in my purse and keeps it protected. It's stylish with the black leather and suede. It has a belt loop that you can use so you don't forget it somewhere.

I didn't give it 5 stars because you can't carry an extra battery or SD card in the case. I would say its 4 ½ stars though.
on April 29, 2016
It fits the Canon S95 perfectly, but there is not room for anything else (spare memory cards, spare batteries, etc.). Quality materials.
on March 20, 2011
First of all I want to say that this case is made of high quality leather. You can tell it's made for the S95 with the cut out for the lens.

My only complaint that I have is the exposed magnetic button on the inner top flap. Whenever I pull the camera out of the case I get scared that I will scratch the screen with that button. They should of placed the magnet inside the flap instead of having it exposed.

Other than that complaint, I would highly recommend this case to anyone.
on February 21, 2015
This case will definitely protect your camera, but it will make you feel like a 60 year old tourist. It has all the styling cache of a fanny pack. Otherwise, very well constructed.