Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 376 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 425 reviews
on February 5, 2017
I bought this as a replacement for the same camera, which I had dropped one too many times. It was such a pleasure to have crisp, clear pictures again, without glare. It came sooner than I had dared to hope for, letting me get holiday pictures.
on February 3, 2017
This camera is easy to use. It produces decent pictures easily transferred to computer. Conveniently powered by AA batteries.
on January 7, 2017
Optical viewfinder helps on bright days when you have trouble seeing the digital screen. Uses double A batteries you can find anywhere. Good all around value.
on January 3, 2017
Love it
on November 17, 2016
very nice item, exactly as described, works extremely well
on August 23, 2016
Great camera! Lots of settings for different styles of pictures. There's also an easy mode for beginners that super easy to figure out- my grandparents were able to use it. I love how the camera uses AA batteries. This makes it so much easier when traveling. No complaints. I highly recommend.
on August 6, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for!! Works great! Always have it in my pocket!! I Love a camera with the little view finder to look through!!
on July 25, 2016
It's OK for a beater camera - photo quality not that great
on June 9, 2016
This camera take good quality pictures in most conditions, but sometimes I just can't get the quality I want. It struggles when there are street lights in the picture. I like that it uses common AA batteries and that it has a conventional view finder in addition to a screen on the back.
on May 15, 2016