Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Canon Powershot SX160 IS 16MP 16x Zoom Red Digital Camera 16GB Bundle
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

on November 23, 2012
This camera is great.It has a lot of functions and settings to choose from.The telephoto lens is powerful and the image stabilization works very well.It isn't as great as the top of the line cameras but for what it costs it does the job more than well.I'm very happy with it and using double A batteries makes it easy to keep it running no matter where you are.

CATFISH
on December 15, 2012
This combo pack is great value. only complaint is the cleaning fluid froze or was damaged when I opened up box. Nice micro fiber cloth though to clean camera lens. PowerShot SX160 IS is a fabulous camera for price, it comes with features that are normally available on cameras that will cost you hundreds of dollars more. Heres a link to Canon website great tech info and reviews [...]
JUST BUY IT YOU WONT REGRET IT. MY WIFE LOVES THE RED color.
Beach Camera is awesome Amazon partner. I placed order on Monday and got package on Friday afternoon! And it was free shipping!
on December 27, 2012
I really like this camera it takes great pic's. I have to admit I have been to busy to watch the DVD (it is the instruction book so to speak).
I am know there is a lot of things I don't even know I can do with it yet, but I like it any way.
It was nice to get the additional suplies with the camera that way I did not have to go spend more money to get them.
on December 2, 2012
Canon rules Again! The camera is compact and provides very sharp pictures. Image stabilization is another great feature. I love this camer?
on February 16, 2013
Love the camera.It is very easy to use.It is fast and makes beautiful pictures.
The zoom works great.I take lots of outdoor pictures. Airshows, things like that and the zoom works really well.
It is easy to hold as well with the little bump on the right hand side.
The screen is ample and big enough not to have to peer to hard.
Very light ,very versatile.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2013
Received quick free standard shipping. I haven't messed with the camera a lot yet, but was taking great pictures on 'auto' right after setup. Seems to be a great camera with good zoom factor and good in low light. The accessories with it were good, 16MG memory card, 2 standard batteries, 4 rechargable batteries with charger, plus a little table-top tripod. Only problem was the charger for the rechargeable batteries did not work, but it is not made by Canon.
on March 15, 2013
One of the reasons I purchased this camera is because it came with so many extra batteries, my mistake. The camera is great, but the bonus rechargeable batteries never did charge so were totally useless.
on March 21, 2013
I cannot get over the quality of pictures I'm able to capture with this camera. Not to mention how well the stabilizer works and what a deal with all the things included in this bundle. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!
on June 18, 2013
I have had numerous canon cameras and have LOVED them all. THIS ONE NOT!!!! The flash takes forever to recycle and after each picture it flashes busy forever. If you want to take pictures quickly in sequence this is NOT the camera for you. Also, the pictures seem blurry on many of the images. I have setting to auto hoping this would remedy the problem and many of the pictures are blurred. I bought this to take pictures of my niece at graduation and my granddaughter's dance recital. I am VERY disappointed. Did not get any good pictures at either event. Will look for another camera to take on my upcoming cruise, a throwaway digital has to be better quality than this.
on January 27, 2013
I really like the WISWAG screen. The camera takes excellent pictures under many conditions. I like that it takes AA rechargeable batteries. Canon's web site gave me very quick and excellent response to my concerns.