Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (..." and save 32% off the $499.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $33.09 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (3295B002)
|Price:||$584.99 + $44.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maximum 4800x2400 dpi FINE printhead technology
- Photo Lab quality 11-inchx14-inch color photo in approximately 1 minute 23 seconds
- Support for fine art paper up to 13"x19" with two separate paper paths, including front feeder for heavy-weight paper types
- Professional printer features using Easy-PhotoPrint Pro plug-in software
- Ambient Light Correction feature; optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Color Professional Inkjet Printer with Airprint and Mobile Device Printing
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Color Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer (C11CB35201)
U) CANON PRO 9000 PHOTO PRINTER
Canon Pixma PRO9500MkII Inkjet Photo Printer (3298B002)
|Shipping||$44.49||FREE Shipping||$32.14||FREE Shipping||$50.49||FREE Shipping|
|Printer Connectivity Type||USB Cable USB Drive||USB Cable | Wi-Fi | Mobile Memory||Wireless;Ethernet; USB||Ethernet | USB Cable | Wi-Fi | USB Drive||USB Cable;||USB Cable | USB Drive|
|Item Dimensions||26 x 13.9 x 7.6 in||27.2 x 15.2 x 8.5 in||27.2 x 15.2 x 8.5 in||12.8 x 24.5 x 8.6 in||25.98 x 7.32 x 13.98 in||26 x 14 x 7.4 in|
|Item Weight||32.4 lbs||43.2 lbs||43.9 lbs||27.5 lbs||30.8 lbs||33.4 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||—||1.2||9 pages_per_minute||20 pages_per_minute||16 pages_per_minute||1|
|Media Size Maximum||—||13 x 19 inch||13 x 19 inch||Paper Roll||13 x 19 inch||—|
|Operating System||—||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||—||—|
|Print Media Type||Envelopes||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Glossy film, Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Envelopes|
|Printer Output||Color||Color||Color||Color||Black and White | Color||Color|
|Resolution||—||4800 x 2400||—||5760 x 1440||—||—|
|Additional Features||color, photo||cd-printing||network-ready||color, photo||auto-document feeder; large format||color, photo|
High Performance Photo Printing up to 13-inchx19-inch for Professional Quality.what's in the box: PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer, Document Kit,Adobe Photoshop Elements Installation Sheet, Cross Sell Sheet, Getting Started, Important Information Sheet, Safety Environment Information, Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Warranty Card, Ink Tanks:CLI-8BK Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, CLI-8Y Yellow, CLI-8PC Photo Cyan, CLI-8PM Photo Magenta, CLI-8R Red and CLI-8G Green, Power Cord and Warranty Card.Power Requirements: 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz.OS CompatibilityWindows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 andMac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x
From the Manufacturer
Prepared to step-up and produce professional quality photo prints? The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II possesses the functionality and technology you need for high-quality output so you can be the photographer you’ve always wanted to be. Its 8-color ink system widens your color palette along with advanced Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software to fine tune your prints plus Ambient Light Correction which optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition you would display in. This fantastic printer does all of this and more while supporting Canon Fine Art Photo Papers up to 13" x 19" with two separate paper paths, including a front feeder for heavyweight paper types.
The ChromaLife100 system combines the benefits of genuine Canon dye-based ink and photo paper with FINE print head technology to produce long-lasting, beautiful prints with a wide color gamut for vivid coloration and high glossiness. The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II takes your photo printing to all-new professional levels. So, are you ready?
This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented printhead firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers professional quality and detail to all of your photos.
High Performance Individual Ink System
This 8-color dye-based system features Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta and Red ink tanks for incredible colors bringing your images to life.
For true printers of photos, this brilliant system combines FINE Technology with genuine Canon papers and inks which promotes outstanding color vividness and long-lasting prints for up to 100 years when stored in an archival quality photo album.
Ambient Light Correction
Have professional quality in virtually any type of lit setting as this new technology optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition of the room you’re admiring your photos in.
Beautiful & Borderless
Whether you want stunning color prints or classic Black & White’s, print what you feel as a professional without borders up to 13” x 19”.
Auto Photo Fix
This built-in technology is perfect for your home photo lab as it automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image correction. For instance, it will automatically brighten faces that are backlit and under-exposed, and correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones to help you produce gorgeous images.
2 Way Paper Feeding
To add to your options, this feature lets you load photo papers in the back of the printer and thicker fine art papers in the front, so you’re always ready to print with the paper type you want.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
PictBridge: Don’t feel like using a computer? No problem
Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.
Legal DisclaimerUPC has been removed.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I can leave the printer alone while it prints 25 images...no paper jams, no inks exploding across the paper, or stripes across the image because the ink is clogging.
2. The images coming out of the printer match the monitor perfectly....absolutely no tweaking. Better yet, I placed the portrait next to the client's face..a perfect match!! I am currently using Canon Matte photo paper profiles with leftover Epson Matte presentation paper no problems, and I plan to order Canon photo paper soon. The profiles downloaded from the printer's CD loaded into my Photoshop/Illustrator software automatically. (I always had to lighten my images for both my Epson printers by 20% even with a monitor calibrater. I always thought it was because of the skylight in my office.)
3. It closes tightly into a big square box....so no drying of the inks. Big issue here in the NM...hi altitude dry climate.
4. It is so quiet, that if I didn't see the paper move, I wouldn't know it was printing.
5. The cartridges are transparent...I can see the ink...I don't feel like I am getting ripped off, like Epson, where I am dependent on the software to tell me when the inks are low.
6. The Canon has a separate print head which is removable....so if it does clog in the future, I can order another one....not an entire printer.
7. I ordered the printer from an Amazon dealer for under $200 in the "used/refurbished" category. It was sealed, never used. The dealer was amazingly helpful in getting it to me ASAP so I could finish my work.
8. Everyone complains that it is a huge printer...it is...but if it works who cares!!!
9. Yeah!!!! I am a happy (photographer) camper!!!!
It was amazingly easy to set up, I didn't even open the manual, I just started tearing orange pieces of tape off, plugged it in, and started printing.
One problem is that the driver for OSX does not allow for shutting off color management. So, if you build or use a custom profile, you're pretty much screwed if you try to print with a program that tries to manage colors. As of the writing of this review, there is no 64-bit version of the driver available, and my experience with Canon is they don't put a lot of effort into creating or updating their software.
This printer uses Chromalife 100 ink, which is supposed to be fade resistant. I suspect that the biggest difference here is that the cartridges are now 'chipped' to deter refilling. I figure I saved over $5,000 in 4 years by refilling cartridges. Yes, I may have clogged a printhead, the second time I've done that as a matter of fact, but it is well worth it. I'm not printing that much these days, so I just bought 2 of the Canon sets of ink, its not too horribly priced. Maybe though, I'll find a way to refill these. The printer seems to be pretty good on ink. I've printed about 30 pages (8.5X11) of photos with about 75% coverage, and only 3 of the tanks are showing down about one third.
As far as longevity, I never really worried about it. I can always print another copy years down the road if need be. To sell something or to print something I really like, I use a printing service (Adorama) that uses real photographic paper. If you need to do it at home, the next higher model (Pro 9500 MarkII) uses pigmented ink, but the printer and the ink are much more expensive. I also thought about Epson as an alternative, but the last one I owned used a goofy vacuum system with a bunch of tubing to deliver the ink. One leak, lose vacuum, need repair. From what I read, most Epson printers require daily usage or the print heads clog up, and they eat ink like crazy trying to clear them.
This thing does make an awful racket when feeding paper. My old one was bad, but this is a terrible plastic crashing sound.
The pictures that come out of this thing are stellar. They are bright and crisp on both Glossy and Semi-gloss paper. There are no visible ink dots, and no banding. Even though Photoshop showed blacks as out of gamut, the prints exhibit a rich deep black. The speed seems a little slow, but not real bothersome if you're not in a big rush.
Even with some shortcomings, the picture quality more than makes up for them. At this price for a large format printer I would buy another one in a minute if I needed a new printer, or if I was just getting started printing my own large format photos.