Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 250 reviews
on January 27, 2016
It was my first film camera, never had any problems with it. Takes good shots, but everything else depends on you and your skills, but if you now how to develop the film, this is the best camera to start with.
on August 10, 2017
Works fine and I was able to use it for my photography class. Had some issues though. Didn't come with a lens cap. The filter was screwed on wrong and is now impossible to get off and there is dust in between it and the lens. The film door doesn't shut correctly so I have had to tape it.
on January 24, 2016
Camera came on time and in good condition as promised . Bought this for my daughter as she is interested in photography and she has been using it quite a bit. The only down side is it does not come with film or batteries. Plus there was no instructions for it.
on February 14, 2014
This camera wasn't exactly what I had expected, it was much lighter and seemed a bit flimsy, but it was in very good condition and it arrived very quickly, just as the sender advertised it would. It is a very easy to use camera and I am happy I have it to learn on, but the quality of the first role of film I developed was not great.

Overall, I was happy with my purchase and would most definitely buy from this seller again.
on May 31, 2013
This is my first film camera and I LOVE it! Yes it's a little older, but it came in pristine condition. I was upgraded to Priority mail FOR FREE by PHOTO Finish and it arrived in under a week! Even with a Holiday thrown in it was that quick!!! It came with everything mentioned and I have been having a blast figuring it all out. I would most definietly order from this company again! Only negative is I wish it had come with a users manual, but they included a website I can go to in order to download the manual so no big deal. The camera is wonderful and I cannot say enough good things about it. Wish I had some photos developed I could post, but I will come back and do that later. If you have been wanting a film camer, but do not want to pay an arm and a leg I highly reccommend Photo Finish. This camera looks brand new and works very well!
on July 12, 2013
Great Camera, great condition LIKE NEW. It takes amazing photographs and is easy to handle and work with. The price was very low considering the great quality photos I can take with it. I couldn't be happier and I take it everywhere. The only disadvantage I can find is that the battery that this camera needs to work is very hard to find, and maybe the seller should have specified it with the information regarding the camera. It works with 2 CR2 2 V Batteries.
on February 28, 2016
I love this camera!

I bought it used- and with a little digging online I found the manual. The instructions are easy to follow for each different setting, and you can easily switch from Auto to Manual modes. This is perfect for a beginner Film Photography student, although it IS beneficial to learn without a zoom lense, it comes in handy and takes really beautiful photos.

The lense is interchangeable as well, which opens it up to future lens opportunities.
on April 24, 2017
I'm so excited for this camera really really good
on January 23, 2003
This is my first time with a film camera. When I started needing a camera, they had invented the relatively inexpensive digital camera. But there were things that a digital camera lacks, for one, quality printed photos for sharing with friends and family.
I too got "suckered" in by Amazon with this camera being offered in my Gold Box. ;) Got to love that implulse buying. But after having it for a couple of days and getting my first roll of film back, I see that it's a great camera.
The sharpness of close-up shots is really good, and I LOVE the auto-focus feature. It's good for when you're taking pictures of wildlife, and they don't hold their position forever waiting for you to take the picture. I also really like the pop-up flash and auto-light metering. It makes it really nice, not having to think if you have enough light for the picture to turn out right.
All in all, it's been a good camera so far. I recommend it to anyone looking for a beginner SLR 35mm camera. It's easy to use, lightweight, and it takes pretty good pictures.
on July 13, 2014
I love this camera - it's the perfect weight which helps me to be more stable when taking pictures, but it's still light and just delivers incredible quality photos...I may be a bit biased though because I far prefer film over digital in terms of quality.