Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2014
Love love love this camera. Takes exceptional pictures and is great for first time users. The settings are easy to use and I'm satisfied with most pictures that I take.
on July 29, 2013
My first DSLR and I'm loving it already. Lens is not bad, colors are vivid, functions are good. Only problem is the auto focus may take a little long, so you have to really press it down and hold sometimes. Otherwise, no complaints. I'm a newly declared Canon fan.
on August 2, 2016
Wonderful camera and takes great photos!
on May 13, 2016
The Rebel T3 is one of my favorite cameras to shoot with.
on February 7, 2014
This camera is a great one to start with if you are new to the DSLR world. When you switch to manual mode, not very intuitive when switching between settings, but once you figure that out, the camera doesn't hold you back.
on April 4, 2014
This camera is great so far. Not to complicated to use. Size and weight are also pretty good. Comes with more than enough instructions for a beginner like myself. I'm glad I made the purchase. I would recommend.
on January 10, 2014
The picture quality is great. Perfect for going on trips or adventures because it's not too bulky.

Compatible with all other canon lenses which is huge. Very great value for what your getting, I highly recommend it.
on May 13, 2016
Great camera. Came in excellent condition. Love it.
on February 29, 2016
Amazing camera I only wish Canon made this with a pull out viewer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2013
Great camera, love the ease of this slr not to big, fits just right in my small hand..A no brainer camera if you are looking for something that is NOT complicated....