Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on February 10, 2014
When I received this package, I had found through the receipt that I was not going to get the special package that was advertised. I did receive part of the order, the main thing missing is the zoom lens. After many calls to explain what the problem was, I finally received the zoom lens. I didn't receive all that was on the special but at that point I was just tired of bothering with it which I'm sorry about. There was other things that were missing INCLUDING a coupon that was supposed to go on any future orders because of the problems encountered. By the time I finally received the missing lens I was so relieved I decided to let the other stuff go. I was ALSO supposed to receive 2 wireless remotes for the camera but they were supposed to arrive by Jan 12, at the latest (not exactly positive about the date). I received an email saying the items had been shipped out but that no other tracking would be available. So I start my waiting for this. At least two weeks after the due date, I emailed them telling them I never received the remotes. I then received an email saying the order had been cancelled and that I should receive the refund on my credit card soon, I believe it was within two weeks. I was supposed have gotten one of the remotes free because toward the end of the receipts online it showed what you could get as "add-ons". I had called about this and was told to go ahead and order and the price would be deleted once they had received the order. And of course this wasn't done. One error, no problem, it was almost fixable... two errors, ok, again, it was fixable... three errors, not so happy, but still gave them the benefit of the doubt... four errors, I give up, they win. Unfortunately with that win includes the best or worst type of advertisement, word of mouth.
I gave four stars for the quality of the camera, NOT for the package because I didn't get the package as advertised. If the stars were strictly for the advertised special, it would definitley NOT be above three stars.
If you order any of the packages, be sure to check and recheck the special you've ordered. It changed for me on the last part of the order.. the page you receive saying you have placed the order and thank you for the order and the expected date to receive it.
If the question is would I order it again... probably but absolutely not with out checking and double checking the package.
on May 28, 2014
It has been about six months since ive had my camera and it has NOT failed me. I actually found this deal at the last second and have not regreated a single thing. My amature photography business is booming thanks to this Canon. My only suggestions are to buy a seperate case and tripod. The foldable tripod is not to sturdy for this equipment and the case looks like a lunch box. Not much protection there. Other than that, this is the best "big girl" purchase I've ever purchased. Nice entry level camera for entry level (or even professional) photographers.
on December 10, 2011
Product arrived on time, with all accessories! Overall great deal. Really happy with purchase. Everything i need as a start-up user of DSLR camera and even more. Camera is mint, tripod is super since its really light weight, and so many type of lenses and accessories..:). Would recommend!!!
on May 15, 2012
We were interested in moving from a point&click camera to DSLR, and all of the research pointed to this camera. This kit contained everything as listed in the description. If it is important to you for everything to be the same brand name, you might be disappointed. For instance, this is a Canon camera, but one of the lenses was Vivitar. It worked right out of the box, no problems. We also purchased the "For Dummies" book from Amazon, and we are working our way through it. Looking forward to taking lots of cool pictures this summer!
Well, a Canon camera is a Canon camera, and since this one came in new condition - obviously its a great camera! If there were a 4.5 star option I might place that, simply because it came with one of those little mini tripods that are made for little cameras, and if theres a lens on your DSLR that thing can't hold it up unless its perfectly upright and nothing touches it. But, really, who cares, there is so much other useful stuff in this package, including a very adjustable ridged tripod.

Perfect package for someone starting their DSLR journey..
on July 24, 2012
The camera is everything I wanted and more. The fact that this kit gives you almost everything you need is evidence of it being a great starter kit. The kit arrived right on time and was everything the seller advertised it as. The brands of the kit though not the all the same brand as the camera are all quality items and recognizable brands in their own right. All the items work perfectly together and offer many choices to the novice photographer. The price for everything that you get here makes this kit unbeatable, I would recommend this kit and this seller to anyone. Thanks to the seller for providing an affordable kit that includes so much! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2012
I am VERY excited about this package! We just received it yesterday and I am incredibly pleased. The camera is as described and takes fantastic pictures. I have looked at multiple sellers for this camera and through multiple companies and this is by far the best deal. The cheapest I have found the camera alone is for $499 and this package includes a lot for just an extra $10. The camera bag is too small for the camera- but who really cares when just the memory card is worth $20.00. The lenses and tripod are a huge added bonus and are a lot of fun to use.
on June 21, 2012
I wanted to upgrade from a 'point and click' to something more substantial. I'm not a pro by any means but I wanted to have bit more control. I wanted a Canon Rebel and saw this package. It is perfect for me because it includes all the basics to get me started. Yes the camera bag is a bit small but it does fit the camera with lens, extra batteries, small tripod and filters. The two extra lenses are also nice. This was a great deal for all the products and I would DEFINITLEY recommend it to anyone wanting to get started with the Rebel.
on June 3, 2012
I would buy from this seller again in a minute. Delivery was very fast and every thing was in my order. The camera worked fine and I love it, all accessories worked as claimed and I have used them all. Canon makes a good camera and the photos are clear and vivid.I would recommend this to anyone who was looking to buy.The case is a little small but that's ok I Had a bigger one here. Good Quality I would buy it again.Very easy to use camera nothing to it I was worried I would have probs because I have had only point and shoot.
on March 3, 2014
This is the best deal I found on the camera when I purchased it. On top of that, this camera is awesome!! Great to use for a beginner and for professional photography. I received everything listed in the kit. Greeeeat starter!! As others have mentioned, the bag isn't big enough. I did purchase a different bag. Other than that, I'm still using it and love this camera/kit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.