Consider these available items
Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 STM Lens + Polaroid HD .43x Wide Angle & 2.2X Telephoto Lens + Lexar 32 GB + 57" Tripod + 58mm Filter Kit + Bag + Accessory Bundle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Type of product||DSLR|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Canon Rebel T7i 3-Lens SLR Premium Kit by Ritz Camera with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i SLR Body, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Polaroid Studio Series .43X HD Wide Angle Lens, Polaroid 2.2X HD Telephoto Lens, Polaroid Pro Slave Flash, Lexar 32GB
- Polaroid 57-Inch Photo/Video Tripod with Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case, Water-Repelling Shockproof Professional SLR Camera Case, Polaroid RC-6 Shutter Release Remote Control, Filter Kit
- Hi-Speed SD/Micro USB Card Reader, Polaroid 5 Piece Camera and Lens Cleaning Kit, Polaroid Memory Card Wallet, Universal Screen Protector (Clear), Lens Cap Strap
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Canon EOS Rebel T7i 24.2 MP DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens Kit, Sandisk Memory, Ritz Gear SLR Camera Bag, Filter Kit, Flash and Accessories
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- HDR Movie and Time-Lapse Movie
Take your photos to the next level with the image quality and near-instant autofocus of the EOS Rebel T7i camera. A 45-point all cross-type AF system and optical viewfinder lets you stay ready for that unforgettable moment with virtually no lag between what you see and what you get when you press the shutter. Fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection locks focus quickly and accurately to help make sure you don't miss a great shot. A 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor helps you capture special moments from vacations to family events in brilliant color, detail and vibrancy for beautifully memorable photos and videos. Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth connectivity lets you share these precious moments with friends and family and upload them directly to the web.
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i Digital SLR Camera Body
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens
- 58mm .43x Super Wide Angle Lens With Macro Attachment
- 58mm 2.2X High Definition Telephoto Lens
- One 32GB and 16GB Memory Card
- Ritz Gear 48" Camera Tripod with Deluxe Carrying Case
- 3 Piece Deluxe Filter Set with Carrying Case (UV, CPL, Warming)
- Pro Slave Flash - Includes Mounting Bracket
- Ritz Gear SLR Digital Camera Gadget Bag
- Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control For Canon Digital Rebel SLR Cameras
- 5 Piece Camera/Camcorder Deluxe Cleaning Kit
- High Speed SD Card Reader (SD, SDHC) Hi-Speed USB
- Water Resistant Memory Card Wallet Holder
- LCD Ultra Clear Screen Protectors (3 Pack)
- Lens Cap Strap
Featured Kit Items
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-II Memory Card
- Increases Workflow Efficiency
- Transfer Speeds up to 300MB/S
- Supports 4K Video Recording
- Handle Rapid, Burst and Sequential Shots with Ease
Ritz Gear Deluxe Premium SLR Camera Bag
- Removable Shoulder Strap Carrying Handle
- 4 Outside Pockets Webbed Inside Pocket
- Sturdy dividers allow for a custom fit
EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens
Compact and lightweight, the EF-S 18–55mm f/4–5.6 IS STM packs together legendary Canon optics, a versatile zoom range and quiet operation for power on the go.
Compare with similar items
Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm EF-S f/3.5-5.6 is II Lens + 58mm Wide Angle Lens + 2X Telephoto Lens + Flash + 48GB SD Memory Card + UV Filter Kit + Tripod + Full Accessory Bundle
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm, EF 75-300mm Lens, and Deluxe Bundle
Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS with 1080p Full-HD Video Mode Digital SLR Camera (Body)
|Sold By||—||Digital Village||TopNotch Deal||TONY'S Camera Shop|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||4.8||3||3.00||6|
|Screen Size||1 inches||3 inches||—||3.2 inches|
|ISO Range||100-12800||100-12800||Auto, 100-6400 (Extended Mode: 100-12800)||Auto, 100 - 25600 in 1/3 stops, plus 50, 51200, 102400 as option|
|Max Resolution||24.2 megapixels||18 megapixels||18.00 megapixels||22.1|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||1 megapixels||18 megapixels||18.0 megapixels||—|
|Photo Sensor Size||APS-C adult_us||APS-C||APS-C||Full Frame (35mm)|
|Style||3 Lens Kit||—||w/ EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens||Body Only|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p||1080p||FHD 1080p||1080p|
|Viewfinder Type||Optical||Optical||optical viewfinder||Optical|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi, NFC||Wi-Fi, NFC||yes|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like others, I worried if there would be something different, but no - Camera as described AND the extra gear came in as I had hoped.
I LOVE this camera. It's easy to use, and I'm getting great results with it.
Here's what I'll say for the rest of this kit:
Case: Seems to be of decent quality. I'm using it and I'm pretty happy with it. It has movable padded inserts you can use to shape the inside of the case to whatever layout you'd prefer.
Lens Filters: I don't find myself using them, but I can see their application. For instance - you can use the UV filter, or Florescent filter if you're not comfortable working with manual white balance on the camera itself. Ultimately, I think most people will leave these alone if I'm being honest.
SD Card: 32Gb SD card. This is more than enough to get you started. It's big enough that you can shoot some video as well without worrying about filling up your storage the first time out.
I've been using this as my "primary" card, then I have a few other SD's as backups in case I fill it up.
Remote Trigger: Works without issue. It is what you'd expect it to be. Comes in handy for long exposure shots where you don't want to bump the camera and create motion blur.
Tripod: It's a cheap tripod, but that's what I expected. It works fine for still shots, and I've used it playing around with some long exposure stuff. If you're doing anything serious (or any video) you'll want an upgrade. But over all I can't complain as I view all of these add-ons to be essentially free.
Cleaning Kit: I've used the cleaning cloth a few times. Haven't had a need yet to use the solution and other tools. But seems like a pretty straight forward kit.
Flash: If you want a flash, you have one. If you want a good flash, you'll need to replace this one.
I WILL note this: in "slave mode", you can put this flash to the side of your subject, and it will fire off of the camera's internal flash. It's a nice tool to practice with, but a decent flash setup is already on my shopping list.
SD Card reader: Nice add on. The one I got had both regular USB and a micro USB port, so I was able to pull the SD card, and read it directly with my phone. My PC has an SD port, so I don't find myself using this reader a lot, but it is a handy tool, and I keep it with the camera bag as a backup.
Extra "lenses" (add on): They're not really lenses. The 2 extras are lens attachments. So they screw on to the end of an existing lens. I have found no use for them.
I might give them another shot, but so far I unpackaged them, screwed them on, and didn't see the point.
Get this camera and kit, you'll be happy you did!
Depending on what you're shooting, I strongly recommend the 50mm lens from Canon. It's a fixed lens with down to a 1.8 aperture. Great for depth of field! They sell here on Amazon.
The Canon EOS Rebel T6i is an outstanding beginners camera. You will get professional looking photos without spending over $1000. I know that if I put the tripod through rough use that it will eventually break, and I'm OK with that. Grab a Jobi GorillaPod with a Ballhead X mount and you wont be disappointed.