Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on July 13, 2003
This printer is so easy to use. I had a Canon before but after a long time, it finally gave out. I had my son's HP Apollo. I hate HPs because you have to manually change between the cartridges for black or color. Plus, I never could get the color cartrridge to work right. Canon is so simple. Both cartridges go in together. And the cartridges are SO much cheaper than HPs. With HPs you have to purchase the whole printer cartridge, module and all. I just love this printer! It prints fast. twice as fast, no, even faster than the HP. Canons are also easier to hook up and the instructions are SUPER simple. If your looking for a good printer, look at a Canon.
Even though this was a refurbished item, I still get the warranty for a new item. The quality is much better than the old HP. Goodbye HP.
on April 6, 2004
I am happy with my purchase of this Canon S330 printer, but have found better value printer and printer/scanner/FAX combos available for a much lower price locally. The Canon S330 is reliable, moderately fast and quiet, but it seems to go through ink cartridges pretty quickly (although the cartridges are cheaper than most, especially on Amazon, and easy to replace). Unlike several printers I have had before, when you change the ink cartridge, the printer is good to go, without time consuming print head alignment. This is a good quality printer at a reasonable price and has held up to some consistantly heavy print jobs without fail. I am happy with my purchase, but will definitely opt for the newer, lower priced printer/scan/Fax type accessory the next time I am in the market.
on August 25, 2010
After several years of seldom use, it eventually just stopped printing completely. At first I thought it was the ink, so I replaced all the ink. Then I thought the ink had dried on the nozzle, so I thoroughly cleaned it. After that, it printed for a few weeks, but with obvious lines which could not be resolved through the "head adjustment" process. Eventually, I just threw it away and bought a new laser printer, which I'm very happy with (so far). In good faith, I cannot recommend the Cannon S330 as it was simply too much headache for not enough printer.
on March 9, 2014
This delivery was made before the expected delivery date which make this as my number 1 point for this review. The service was exceptionally great and upon installing the product it worked as expected delivering great service. I love the inclusion of the two ink cartridges which give me immediate printing opportunities.
on November 17, 2004
I have had mine for almost 2 years, and it has stopped printing black ink. Obviously time for a replacement, grrr. I never was completely happy with the unit. It constantly goes into a lengthy cleaning cycle before it prints. Very annoying when you want to quickly print off directions when you are late for an appointment. Extremely loud, and an ink hog (though you can buy cheap non brand name replacement cartridges). Print quality when working is near photo quality, and the unit is compact, but I REALLY expected more than 2 years of occasional use. And now I have 10 spare ink cartidges for a printer I need to replace.
on August 22, 2012
Canon S330 is a good older printer, very user friendly if you are using older Mac versions like 10.5.8 or Windows XP.
Unfortunately the one I got, which was a used one, came defective and I had sent it back to the seller for a full refund.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.