Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Canon SELPHY CP760 Compact Photo Printer (2565B001)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Canon SELPHY CP760 Compact Photo Printer (2565B001)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prints full-color 4 x 6 inch photos in less than a minute
- No need for a computer -- print directly from a memory card or USB drive
- Prints colorful photos at resolutions as high as 300 x 300 dpi
- Optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface
- Compact design measures 7.9 x 3.3 x 5.6 inches (WxHxD)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Canon's advanced dye-sublimation printing process produces outstanding 4 x 6 inch photos in less than a minute and at a crystal clear 300 x 300 dpi resolution. With over 256 levels of colors available, this printer is capable of producing 16.8 million different color combinations. Enhance images using the 2.5 inch TFT display and included software in order to take full advantage of the CP760's photo processing power.
The Canon CP760 is capable of printing photos as large as 4 x 8 inches that are both water resistant and resist fading for up to 100 years. It also features an extremely compact design measuring 7.9 x 3.3 x 5.6 inches (WxHxD) and weighing just 2.1 pounds. The CP760 is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh, and it's backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
SELPHY CP760 Compact Photo Printer, 4 x 6 inch Trial Ink Cassette, 4 x 6 inch Paper Cassette, 4 x 6 inch Trial Standard Paper Pack, Cleaner (Inserted prior to Shipment), Compact Power Adapter, CD Printer Solution Desk, Document Kit: Cross Sell Sheet, Customer Support Leaflet, Registration, Setup Software & user's guide, CD-ROM, User Guide, Warranty Card.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top Customer Reviews
What I liked:
- The photo is super clear and the printer produces amazing quality (outstanding). you will never be disappointed. I assure you that.
- The printer is fast enough.
- The paper quality is very good and you will not be worried about papers & ink (36 ink cartridge size will print 36 photos, no less no more).
What I didn't like:
- The paper size isn't perfect 4 x 6 (101.6 x 152.4). It's smaller (100mm x 148mm) in Canon and maybe more smaller than that.
I compared the HP 4 x 6 paper with Canon 4 x 6 paper and the HP was bigger by 2-3mm in width and height. I believe that HP produces a better size of 4 x 6 because when I resize any photo to 4 X 6 using any software I get (101.6 x 152.4) which means 1800x1200 ,resolution 300dpi. But When I print this photo size using Canon, the printer will crop automatically 2-5mm from width and height (Canon paper has 2 tabs at the right and left sides which can be removed after you print the photo). The printer will print at least 3mm in the tab area and will crop 2-4mm from the height.
Now if I don't want to lose any part of the photo, I should resize all the photos I have to 1748x1181 (100mm x 148mm). To do this, I must disable the constrain aspect ratio.Read more ›
Now, a printer is not the kind of thing one should fall in love with. It's stupid. It's a pile of plastic and metal enclosed in a box. And while it is a very nice box, a box it is none-the-less.
But I am in love. Let me count the ways.
(1) It does what it says: it prints beautiful color photos in about a minute. The printer uses a process called dye sublimation in which a solid ink that is spread on a thin plastic sheet is transferred to the photo paper in a four step process. In the first three steps, different color inks are deposited on top of each other to create all the other colors of the spectrum. In the last step, a clear coating is applied that protects the print from minor scratches and fingerprints. (BTW, don't let the 300dpi resolution put you off. The photos look every bit as good as the "60 million by 24 million dots per blah, blah, blah of the ink jet printers. Evidently, dots per inch are not all the same.)
(2) It is simple to use. You take your picture. You insert your memory card into the front of the printer (it accepts just about every common memory card). You select your photo from the small display built in to the printer and press the print button. One minute later, your print is ready to handle and share. Want to print all the photos on the memory card? Simply select the "print all" command and it will print all the photos. No laptop or PC needed.
(3) It is cost effective - take 1. When you buy the special paper for the printer, the solid ink cartridge(s) come with the paper.Read more ›
1. They took away the retractable usb cord.
2. No battery support.
Luckily I still have my CP-710 for portability. I use the CP-760 for my desktop machine. I love the new speed, the larger display screen and design of the 760. It still produces great prints so I would rate this printer from a scale of 1 to 10 an 8.5 because of the 2 reasons I mentioned earlier.
Tim Farris photographer
No WAY . . .
I am after all a published photographer and saw the results of laser printing, even color, on plain paper.
NO way . . .
So I got this CANON SELPHY CP760 and two boxes of 108 sheets of postcard paper (4x6) with enough color printing roll inside to cover those sheets.
Works like a charm. Beats ANY ink jet out there. While your ink jet is wasting ink cleaning its nozzles, this thing is floating out perfect photos every time, no problem, no jamming.
You can choose an on board color optimizing feature which might make some colors a little too hot, or deep, or vibrant, than real life, but it looks great. And fleshtones are always true to the subject. That's what counts.
It is amazing how much photo lab software can be accessed on board, as well as directly on your DSLR. No need for a computer, ever, anywhere.
Just puts out great prints - excellent PHOTO QUALITY!
I wish I could figure out a way to attach my flashdrive, but just plugging in the SD memory card (EVEN 4 gig SDHC like the Sandisk 4GB EXTREME III SDHC SD Card (SDSDX3-4096, Static Pack)) is great.
AND you do not have to turn it off to unplug the SD card and keep on shooting. Apparently a little bit of roll might get wasted from turning off and on, but you do not have to turn it off just to pull out your SD card.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product was very disappointing. I purchased it for use in my business to print pictures for my clients and on the very 1st use the ink cartridge jammed. Read morePublished 4 months ago by happyfamily
My first unit malfunctioned so this is a replacement and I find it very handyPublished 5 months ago by Sharon Copenhaver
Image quality is great but frame coverage is not 100%. I'd guess 95%. And it reads sd cards really slow, even with fast speed sd cards. Read morePublished 6 months ago by DANIEL NGUYEN
I have had this photo printer for five (5) years and no problems. I only print about ten(10) to fifteen(15) photos per year so really don't have a true cost per print. Read morePublished 12 months ago by W. Parker