Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Compact Photo Printer (43..." and save 56% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($175-$200)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Compact Photo Printer (4350B001)
|Price:||$175.99 + $11.59 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Light, compact body and an optical battery makes it easy to take this printer with you
- Preview your images on the built-in 2.5" tilt-up LCD
- Enhance your photos with the improved "Portrait Image Optimize"
- Print water resistant photos that last up to 100 years in just 47 seconds
- Print directly from your memory cards, compatible digital camera, USB Flash Drive or wirelessly from a Bluetooth enabled device
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
High-Quality, Easy-to-Use Compact Photo Printer
From the Manufacturer
Canon SELPHY CP800 (Black) Compact Photo Printer: High-Quality, Easy-to-Use Compact Photo Printer
The SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer brings photo lab quality to your memories as you can bring your printer from room-to-room with ease.
Print beautiful, borderless photos in vibrant color or Black and White in Credit Card or Postcard size. These prints will be water-resistant and can last up to 100 years!1 You’ll enjoy photo lab quality and have fun all at the same time. Preview your images on the 2.5" Tilt-up LCD and easily turn your favorite pictures into an art-inspired collage with the image Shuffle feature.
Portrait Image Optimize automatically delivers face detection, backlight correction and noise reduction to your images while Red-eye Correction automatically reduces red-eye in flash photos for superb prints. Another great part about the SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer is you don’t need a computer to have fun - just print directly from compatible memory cards3, cameras4,5 and Bluetooth devices4, or print just about anywhere and anytime with its NB-CP2L optional battery.
Canon SELPHY CP800 (Black) Compact Photo Printer
High-Quality, Easy-to-Use Compact Photo Printer
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SPEED & QUALITY
Dye-sublimation technology uses heat to transfer ink to the paper, reproducing approximately 16.8 million colors for amazing pictures in both color and black and white. Then, a clear protective coating is added which helps prevent against damage from light, water and gases so your precious photos can last for generations.
Fast, Long-lasting Prints:
Print a Postcard size photo in just 47 seconds2 and share for generations! Photos printed from your SELPHY will be water-resistant and last up to 100 years1.
EASE OF USE
2.5" Tilt-up LCD:
Easily view, select and edit your images for simple, computer-free printing with this adjustable full-color display. No downloading needed, just pick your picture and print!
Beautiful & Borderless:
Print gorgeous edge-to-edge, borderless photos in Credit Card and Postcard Sizes.
Have fun with your prints as 5 colors effects are offered for added versatility: Black & White, Sepia, Vivid, Neutral and Positive Film.
Portrait Image Optimize:
For automatic facial detection and correction, Portrait Image Optimize optimally corrects images where subjects or faces appear dark due to strong backlighting.
Images are automatically corrected for red-eye in flash photos and enhanced for superb prints.
Memory Cards3 / USB Flash Drive / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth4:
Don’t feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert a compatible memory card3 into the built-in card slot, or a USB Flash Drive into the USB port, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, you can print from wireless Bluetooth devices4 with the optional BU-30 Bluetooth Adapter.
The NB-CP2L is your path to truly portable printing power. Just add this battery to your SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer and you can print your memories right where you stand!
Plug the cable into your computer for a fast connection for your data transfers.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
Supports Exif 2.2 (Exchangeable Image Format File), the worldwide standard for higher quality digital photos.
- Windows®7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP7
- Mac OS® X v10.4 to v10.6.x7
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- SELPHY CP800 (Black) Compact Photo Printer
- Paper Cassette (Postcard Size)
- Trial Standard Paper Pack (Postcard Size)
- Trial Ink Cassette (Postcard Size)
- Compact Power Adapter
- CP Printer Solution Disk
- AC Cable
- Document Kit: Support Center List, User Registration Information, Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, User Guide
|SELPHY CP800 (Black) |
Compact Photo Printer
|SELPHY ES40 |
Compact Photo Printer
|Speed & Quality|
|4" x 6" Borderless Photo Print Speed2|
|Photo Lab Quality / Long-Lasting Prints1|
|Ease of Use|
|Integrated Ink / Paper Cartridge||-|
|Built-in Carrying Handle / Built-in AC Adapter||-|
|Creative Print Options|
|Easy Photo Optimization|
|Direct Photo Printing3,4,5|
GENUINE CANON INKS & PAPER
- Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting, temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
- Print speed obtained using compatible Canon compact digital camera incorporating DIGIC II (other camera models may vary).
- Compatible memory cards include SDTM Memory Card, SDHCTMMemory Card, SDXCTM Memory Card, MultiMediaCard®, MMCplus Card, HC MMCplus Card, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick® PROTM, Memory Stick® DuoTM and Memory Stick® PRO DuoTM. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: microSDTM Card, miniSD Card, microSDHCTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDXCTMCard, RS-MMCTM, MMCmicro Card, MMCmobile Card, xD-Picture Card® and Memory Stick MicroTM.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
- Supports DPOF "Both" mode of both standard and index printing.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
well it works great. pictures came out very good I'm so glad I bought this printer the cost of each print is about 27 cents but for me that's ok because the nearest walmart is 30 miles away. you add up the 9 cents walmart charges plus gas on a 60 mile round trip I think 27 cents is a good deal for me. there is a drug store 13 miles away but there you have to stand and print your pictures from something that looks like an ATM. plus its cheaper then using my HP all in one printer that takes 6 ink cart. I would say this is a very good product seems well made prints great from my canon powershot SX10 IS camera or just the memory card or one of over 6000 pictures I have stored on my computer. would I buy this again YES would I recommend to a friend YES shipped and rec on time.
you can see how well picture turned out I added it to customer Images its the picture of the Mississippi River in Wabasha Minnesota.
A couple of small quirks -- the shuffle is random, and you can't see the layout before it prints. Always a surprise, but usually good. Also, if you have edited a photo, then it will not display on the preview screen. That's why we load just what we want to print at one time, rather than trying to choose from a large number in the printer itself. You have to arrow down through the menu to get to the layout options, so I wish that was at the top. But, we have had this for 2 years, and have printed at least 400 photo pages on it so far, which means well over a thousand vacation photos. Far cheaper than printing everything at full size, and far more interesting to have the variety of sizes in our layouts.
I'm very impressed with the quality of the prints! Canon nailed it here, and this is where it counts. The colors are vivid but natural and the detail is great. Photos come out sharp.
An impressive feature of this printer is the built-in printer adjustments. I used my Nikon D3100 camera to shoot a friend's newborn baby. Then I placed the SD card in the Selphy and noticed that the baby was too pink because of incorrect camera settings. No problem, because the Selphy has a printer adjustment, the "My Colors" setting. I set it to "Neutral" and just like that the pink skin became a natural creamy tone without desaturating the bright blue of his baby clothes. This setting, by the way, is exactly what one would adjust in a Canon camera to get a natural skin tone, and it's great that Canon included that technology here in this printer.
Because of the in-printer adjustments, I wouldn't need to print from my computer unless I were doing some major editing or cropping. The Selphy doesn't come with a cable to connect to the PC but it's a common USB 2.0 cable and I happened to have an extra laying around. I didn't touch the CD that it came with. Instead I downloaded the latest drivers (drivers only, without the software) directly from Canon. Installed easily and works great with my computer running Windows 7.
Overall I'm very happy with this purchase!