Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
asked by J. Turner on February 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 11-20 of 24 answers
A
I picked mine up at Target last week. I love it,,,
Marleck answered on March 11, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'll echo the last person - I saw them at Target this past weekend. Not sure if they had them in stock, but the display model is definitely out.
brewersfan73 answered on March 12, 2012

A
I had the SX230 and liked it except I could not get a good grip on it. Also, the flash was in the way. I returned it and got the SX260. Wow... it has a rubber grip PLUS the flash is half the surface area on top which leaves room for my finger. I am pleased. It also has the DIGIC 5 processor like my S100. I am very pleased.
Marleck answered on March 12, 2012

A
Hi, I was going to buy it but ended up buying a Canon Powershot S100 ($400)
J. A. Diz answered on March 12, 2012

A
in stock at Beach camera and through Amazon
Amazon Customer answered on March 14, 2012

A
Beach Camera just says it's in stock! THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK and suck too. AMAZON ROCKS !
T answered on March 16, 2012

A
I was at my local Best Buy store in NYC today and I had the salesperson look up when they are receiving this camera. Computer showed in stock date as 3/25.
musicgal answered on March 17, 2012

A
I am trying to decide between the SX260 and the S100. I prefer to shoot indoor shots without flash if I can, so that is pretty important. Is there any advice you can offer to someone trying to decide between these two? Thanks!!
Jillian answered on March 23, 2012

A
Hi KMarlec,

I see that you have the S100 and the SX260. If you had to choose, which one would you keep? I was planning to buy the S100 but in reality I am not sure how often I would use the manual controls. I always find that I am disappointed in the zoom with all of my canon cameras so now I am thinking the SX260.

I am not as worried about the cost as getting the best camera is more important to me. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
Scott K. answered on April 8, 2012

A
Grumpy answered on April 9, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product