|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 8.3 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||SG-201 8X10(50)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8 in x 10 in|
|Sheet Size||8 x 10|
|Brightness Rating||80 lm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SG-201 8X10(50)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 8" x 10" (50 Sheets) (SG-201 8X10)
|Price:||$19.99 + $9.65 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Beautiful semi-gloss texture that is between matte and glossy that combines the best of both
- Does not reflect as much as glossy papers and resists fingerprints similar to matte paper
- Great paper for portraits and gallery displays
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 8" x 10" (50 Sheets) (SG-201 8X10)
|Shipping||$9.65||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Imperial Suppliers LLC|
|Dimensions||0.71 inches x 10.2 inches x 8.3 inches||0.3 inches x 12 inches x 9.2 inches||8.2 inches x 10.4 inches x 0.5 inches||12.4 inches x 9.65 inches x 0.35 inches|
|Item Weight||1.7 pounds||0.98 pounds||0.8 pounds||0.97 pounds|
|Paper Size||8 x 10||8.5-x-11-inch||8 x 10||8-1/2 x 11|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
My printing process for all papers involves PhotoShop followed by proofing on 4x6 papers before doing 13x19 prints. For those who might care (this is going someplace, so bare with me):
1) Matte and Fine Art papers are proofed on 4x6 Canon Matte - fine arts papers aren't as white but detail/color are apparent.
2) Semi-gloss is proofed on 4x6 Canon Semi-gloss - wysiwyg
3) Platinum Plus and Glossy Plus II are proofed on 4x6 Canon Glossy Plus II - PP is slightly "bluer"
Now note that the new Semi-Gloss packages are just packages that hold more sheets of paper than did the old packaging (exception is 5x7 which is same size). The old packages have been announced as discontinued to the retailers. There has been no announcement or release of 4x6 Semi-Gloss in new packaging as of this date. This means that I will need to start using 5x7 for proofing; the cost for proof ink will increase by almost 50% (5x7/4x6) if I print same portion of proof and cost of paper will rise.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the semi-gloss paper. Perfect for my customary prints for customersPublished 18 days ago by Melanie Z.
This is nice photo paper. I had super fun printing band posters for my daughter's room. It looks professionally decorated. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amanda M. Moore
I have been using this paper for 9 years and love it. But I have received several boxes with bent corners.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer