Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephot..." and save 48% off the $399.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $29.91 from the regular price.
|Lens Compatibility Information: Canon EF-S lenses are only compatible with APS-C sensor DSLR cameras. Canon EF lenses are compatible with Canon full-frame and APS-C DSLR cameras.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
It’s often said that a face can tell a thousand stories. And the real beauty of portrait photography is that every shot is as individual as the person in it. Capturing a face can be one of the most satisfying and rewarding types of photography. And, with a good lens and the right technique, it’s easy to get the results you want.
The ultimate mixture of versatility and image quality
With its fast maximum aperture and rapid focusing system, the compact, high performance EF 50mm f/1.4 USM standard lens can be relied on for superb performance in any field of photography.
An ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
Super Spectra coating
Super Spectra coatings ensure accurate color balance and enhance contrast. They also reduce flare and ghosting – a common problem caused by light bouncing off a camera's sensor.
Smooth background blur
A virtually circular aperture diaphragm gives out of focus regions a softer, more uniform feel. Sharp foreground objects stand out against a smooth blurred background.
|EF 40mm f/2.8 STM||EF 50mm f/1.8 STM||EF 50mm f/1.4 USM||EF 50mm f/1.2L USM||EF 85mm f/1.8 USM||EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM|
|Size (width x height)||68.2 x 22.8mm||69.2 x 39.3mm||73.8 x 50.5mm||85.8 x 65.5mm||75 x 71.5mm||91.5 x 84.0mm|
|APS-C camera bodies only||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Step-up||Small, lightweight lens great for snapshots and portraits while travelling||Wider f/1.8 aperture lens great for blurring your background and powerful low light photography||Faster focusing with even wider aperture for extreme background blur and low light photography||Very wide f/1.2 aperture and L-series optics for professional levels of edge-to-edge sharpness||Slightly longer focal length for tighter portrait compositions||Very wide f/1.2 aperture and L-series optics for professional levels of edge-to-edge sharpness|