BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 15, 2013
This is my first DSLR so it is a bit overwhelming. I got this on a recommendation from a friend who is a hobbyist and has been taking photos for a while. I used the camera around the house for some pics with some settings and some pics at a friends wedding. The quality is miles beyond the old point and shoot. I'm looking forward to learning how to better use it.
on January 20, 2014
I have owned the T3i for a couple years and for what I use it for: vacations, family pictures and outdoor pictures it does a fine job for an entry level camera. This one was purchased for a gift. I would recommend it for outstanding pictures for the DSL beginner and more. Fast shipping.
on January 23, 2014
The camera is very good. I bought it actually for the 55-135mm lens. It was cheaper to buy the set than the lens separately. The accessories though are not the best quality. The tripod is not stabile enough for this camera and the bag is rather pood quality. Still it is a good set for the price.
on April 9, 2014
Good starter kit for anyone interested in professional photography. Tripod is not big or overly sturdy, as others have pointed out, but better than nothing. The 32 GB Class 10 SD card is a big plus.
on December 21, 2015
Its the best camera and super easy.
on April 16, 2014
Camera works well.
Camera case was not from Vidpro but a s***ty brand.
Card reader doesnt work.
Warranty card was torn.
Perfect
on July 4, 2014
the camera was not made in japan but tiwan. the tipod was worthless and the bag flimsey. it was if these latter two items were placed in the package to get rid of them. every thing else was good. it did not come in the one day shipment as i ordered.
on February 22, 2014
This item has been jumping to my shopping cart when I did NOT put it there. I just ordered $160 worth of items, and realizing I had forgotten another $40 item I wanted: started a 2nd order. My cart showed 1 item at $40, but when I went to choose shipping speed, all of a sudden this $800 camera is in my shopping cart!!! This occurred not once, but TWICE in a row. Could this company have some method of doing this, or is it simply a bug? I've been using amazon for almost 10 years, and have never seen anything like this happen. I almost ordered it!!!!

On a side note, I have been pondering purchasing a Canon camera for the past few months, and came close to getting one, but NEVER the T3i, always the T5i or mark II. So this is the reason I'm thinking there's a possibility of something fishy going on here, not to mention I've read many reviews about these china packaged camera packages being filled with the wrong lenses, broken items, and FAKE Canon cameras.

Order this camera with a warning, and clearly inspect each and every item to discern it's true manufacturer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.