Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax: Airprint and Google Cloud Compatible, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5-color individual ink system for great-looking documents and plenty of connectivity options - the PIXMA Tr7520 has you covered.
- Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease! Print hassle free - whether from the Cloud3, through Bluetooth2, from social Media4 or on the go!
- The PIXMA Tr7520 is the compact Wireless home Office all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or Office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time.
- With intuitive features like the 3.0" LCD touchscreen, a 20 sheet ADF and auto power on/off, it's clear to see why the PIXMA Tr7520 makes printing, copying, scanning and faxing quick and easy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The compact home office printer that’s big on performance
- Five Individual Ink System
- Large 3.0” LCD Touchscreen
- Auto 2-Sided Printing
- Front & Rear Paper Support
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB
-PictBridge (Wireless LAN) (11).
-Bluetooth 4.0 LE(2).
-Canon Print app(4).
-Google Cloud Print(7).
-Mopria Device Printing(9).
A home office printer should make getting work done easier and the PIXMA TR7520 does just that. It’s made to handle large workloads efficiently from printing, scanning and faxing documents quickly. It’s ready to print sharp text documents and great looking photos thanks to a quick 5-Color Individual Ink System, and has both a front paper cassette and rear paper tray. Not only is the PIXMA TR7520 quick it’s also connected, you can easily print from all your devices through Wi-Fi(1), Bluetooth(2), or even the Cloud(3) with the use of the 3.0” LCD Touchscreen. With the PIXMA TR7520 you’ll see why it’s the perfect home office printer that’s just the right size.
What’s in the Box:
-PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One.
-Printer 4”x6” Photo Paper Sample Pack (3 Sheets of PP-301).
-Full Set of Standard Ink Tanks.
Fax & ADF
With a built in FAX and a 20 SHEET ADF the TR7520 is ready to work whenever you are.
Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease.
With a Five Individual ink system, only replace the ink that runs out.
Business Card Printing
Get your company’s name out there with the PIXMA TR7520 Wireless All-in-One Printer.
Print great looking 4” x 6”, 5” X 7” and even 5” x 5” square borderless photos.
The PIXMA TR7520 fits into almost any space and decor with its sleek compact size.
Find & select what you need with an intuitive 3.0” LCD user interface.
Versatile Paper Support
From documents to photos the PIXMA TR7520 has you covered with both Front & Rear Paper Support.
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless AIO Printer||Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless AIO Printer|
|Print Features||Print, Copy, Scan and Fax||Print, Copy, Scan and Fax||Print, Copy, Scan and Fax|
|Screen Size||4.3" LCD Touchscreen||3.0" LCD Touchscreen||3.0" LCD|
|Memory Card Support||✓||N/A||N/A|
|Mopria Device Printing||✓||✓||N/A|
|Printer Dimensions||17.3” (W) x 13.8” (D) x 7.5” (H)||17.3” (W) x 13.8” (D) x 7.5” (H)||19.4" (W) x 15.6" (D) x 9.1" (H)|
|Paper Support||4” x 6”, 5” x 5” Square, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes||4” x 6”, 5” x 5” Square, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes||4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
3. Requires an Internet Connection.
4. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android TM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Paper types not supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
7. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
8. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store starting November 2017. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4” x 6” and Square 5” x 5” only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
9. Requires Android TM mobile device with Android TM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android TM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
10. To install using Windows(R) OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
11. DPS over IP compatible device required.
12. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See usa.canon/ipm for additional details.
13. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
14. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then 'Save to PC.'
15. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
16. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
17. Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
18. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
19. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See usa.canon/chromalife100 for additional details.
20. Creative Park Premium is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
21. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
22. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
23. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
24. Requires 'Canon Print Plug-in' available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
25. 'Full HD Movie Print' is available from 'MOV' and 'MP4' movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel(R) processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for 'MOV' files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for 'MOV' or 'MP4' files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
26. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See usa.canon/support for details.
27. Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
A home office printer, in a perfect size a home office printer should make getting work done easier and the PIXMA TR7520 does just that. It's made to handle large workloads efficiently from printing and scanning to faxing documents quickly and easily. The PIXMA TR7520 is ready to print sharp text documents and great looking photos thanks to a quick 5-color individual ink system. Go from printing documents to stunning photos without having to switch paper, thanks to a front paper cassette for plain paper and a rear paper tray for your photo paper. It's a perfect fit for all your printing needs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I can adjust the setting to have the printer turn off after a set time of non-use, but it will "wake up" automatically when I send a job to the printer.
2) It's compact, including the paper supports (and I don't have to listen to the front support extend before each print job like my former Epson)
3) it set up VERY easily over WiFi with my iMac
4) the matte black finish collects mu ch less dust than shiny black finishes of my other printers
5) the control panel is simple, less "fussy" than others I've owned
6) the maintenance settings are easy to use (I read the instructions) and really take care of the machine for better long-term printing
It doesn't hold as much paper as some, but for my home use it's fine. I hope the ink cartridges become more widely available soon; I had to order replacement cartridges from Canon directly—although it was fast free shipping and included a great pack of photo papers for free). Definitely impressed with the quality of this printer.
I think the LCD and the control panel in general is the best I have ever used (except for fancy printers at work). The whole panel lifts so the user can see the face of it from a standing position. If you ever needed to squat down and squint and/or use a flashlight to manipulate a printer's control buttons or to read what's showing on the LCD screen, you need to try this one. On my first print job, it was a great relief to see how user-friendly it is!
The LCD user interface was especially helpful and even provides pictures to guide you through the installation process. Seems like Canon took a thoughtful look at all the possible "doubtful" instructions and succeeded in eliminating the doubts before we thought them. So, connecting to my computer was a breeze.
Installing Canon's additional software was an opposite story. Using the disc that came with the printer was a pain in the you-know-what, and eventually I gave up trying to install "My Image Garden" and whatever else was on the disc. And that's okay by me: I never used the feature on my last Canon Pixma from years ago, and it kind of got in my way. The printer is installed wirelessly to my computer and that is all I require.
Don't know where the problem resides.... I have an AiO Dell that absorbed the Windows 10 upgrade a few months ago, and it does have a slot for discs. But it did not accept this disc, and I tried several ways to bring it up on screen. It would not even show up in my File Explorer. (And there is nothing wrong with my computer's disc slot because I used it successfully the next day to install Corel software.) I got out one of my external drives and hooked it up and tried the disc that way. While I was able to finally pull it up on screen, I only got a half-minute or less into the install before it baulked, then the "time to install" just started to grow, from a few minutes then all the way up to an hour and a half before I abandoned it.
Tried to install it over and over and then gave up when I desperately needed to print out some plumping instructions for my husband. Printed just fine! And that was a good thing....You know how plumbing DIY fixes can often cause anxious moments......
So, bottom line: I like this printer a lot. It is substantial and well-built--not flimsy at all. It is better in so many ways than the compact Epson we were using--especially when it ran out of ink the first time.... And, especially because I did not care for the invasive software Canon insists on, I am happy the disc did not work! Because now I do not have to put up with Canon's My Image Garden popping up on screen every time I want to print something simple. If you are looking forward to having My Image Garden for creative work with photos and calendars and such, be prepared for possible trouble installing it.
The setup was pretty simple and easy to do! This wireless printer is my new favorite printer! It doesn't give me any problems and it's simple to use! There are 5 color individual ink cartridges so you won't have to replace it all at once, just the ones that you actually need to replace.
You can connect your iPhone or tablet to this and print from them! This printer is an all-in-one machine that I have been needing for long time! I absolutely love it and will continue to get only Canon printers from now on!
You won't be disappointed with this printer!