Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon Compact TS6020 Wireless Home Inkjet All-in-O..." and save 69% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Canon Compact TS6020 Wireless Home Inkjet All-in-One Printer, Copier & Scanner, Mobile Printing, Auto Duplex and Business Card Printing, Black
|Price:||$52.79 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$97.20 (65%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stunning Print quality. Inspire your creativity and Print beautiful photographs and documents with the 5 individual ink system.
- Enhanced connectivity. Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free - whether from the cloud, on social media or on the go.
- Stylish & compact. The PIXMA TS6020 Wireless printer is the all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time.
- Call our US- Based Service and Support Center at 1-800-OK-CANON for expedited repairs and expert technical support.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Black
- Inspire your creativity and print beautiful photographs and documents with the 5 individual ink system.
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free - whether from the cloud4, on social media or on the go.
- The PIXMA TS6020 wireless printer is the All-In-One that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time.
- With an 3.0” touch LCD and intuitive user interface, auto power on/off and document removal reminder features, it’s clear to see why the PIXMA TS6020 makes printing fast and easy.
The Compact Home Printer That's a Home Run
Need a versatile, quality printer that will fit into a tight space? The Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer fits the bill. Easily print term papers, concert tickets, or fun family photos at home. Or, print them just as easily away from home, because it can connect to all of your devices through Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, SD Card or directly from the Cloud. And even though it’s compact in size, the PIXMA TS6020 printer is packed with quality. It uses a five-ink system to print detailed photos and documents, sports fast output speeds, and even prints beautiful borderless photos. For compact, quality printing at home, choose the Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer.
What's in the box:
-PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer.
-4” x 6” Photo Paper Sample Pack (3 sheets PP-301).
-Full Set of Ink Tanks.
With a completely redesigned user interface and 3.0-inch touch LCD it’s easier than ever to interact with your printer and even edit your photos.
Rear Paper Handling
The PIXMA TS6020 features a front paper cassette for plain paper, and a rear tray for photo paper so you can be as ready to print as your printer is.
With the free Easy-PhotoPrint +8 app you can apply Creative Filters to your images like Antique, Monochrome, and Sepia to give them a unique look.
The PIXMA TS6020 features all the connectivity options you could want in a printer from WiFi and USB to AirPrint2.
The PIXMA TS6020 has five individual inks including which gives you great looking photos and documents and you only replace the color that runs out. The PIXMA TS6020 also has support for the new square 5”x5” Glossy paper from Canon.
With mobile printing support for AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, The Canon PRINT app5, Mopria10, Windows 10, and more, print how you want from your mobile device.
Make your photos and projects truly yours with all the creative support Canon provides from cropping images and applying filters right on the printer, to editing and dressing up your photos with the included My Image Garden11 software to even enhancing photos on your tablet with Easy-PhotoPrint +8.
|PIXMA TS9020||PIXMA TS6020||PIXMA TS5020|
|Printer Features||Print, Copy and Scan||Print, Copy and Scan||Print, Copy and Scan|
|Inks||6 Individual Inks||5 Individual Inks||5 Individual Inks|
|Paper Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7” Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7” Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7”|
|LCD Display||5.0" Touch LCD||3.0" Touch LCD||3.0" LCD|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)13, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1, Memory Card Slot12, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)2||Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN)12, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1||Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN)13, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1, Memory Card Slot8|
|Mopria Device Printing(10)||✓||✓||✓|
|SD Card Reader||✓||N/A||✓|
|CD/DVD Printing Tray||✓||N/A||N/A|
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
3. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. Requires an Internet Connection.
5. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running AndroidTM 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See the official website for additional details.
7. Paper types not supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
8. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version in your current version of AndroidTM OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
9. ‘Full HD Movie Print’ is available from ‘MOV’ and ‘MP4’ movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel(R) processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for ‘MOV’ files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for ‘MOV’ or ‘MP4’ files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
10. Requires AndroidTM mobile device with AndroidTM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on AndroidTM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
11. To install using Windows(R) OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
12. DPS over IP compatible device required.
13. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
14. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then ‘Save to PC.’
15. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
16. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See the official website for additional details.
17. Creative Park Premium is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
18. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista.
19. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
20. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
21. Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
22. Requires ‘Canon Print Plug-in’ available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
23. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the official website for details.
24. Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
Need a versatile, quality printer that will fit into a tight space? the Canon PIXMA TS6020 wireless inkjet all-in-one printer fits the bill. Easily print term papers, concert tickets, or fun family photos at home. OR, print them just as easily away from home, because it can connect to all of your devices through Wi-Fi, Air Print, Google cloud print, USB, SD card or directly from the cloud. And even though it's compact in size, the PIXMA TS6020 printer is packed with quality. It uses a five-ink system to print detailed photos and documents, sports fast output speeds, and even prints beautiful borderless photos. For compact, quality printing at home, choose the Canon PIXMA TS6020 wireless inkjet all-in-one printer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cartridges are MUCH cheaper, the printer is SOOooo much more quiet than the Brother printer. It was VERY easy to setup, plug & go. The functions are all fairly user friendly & the quality of printing is great.
Cons: I HATE the fact that I have to lift up the front panel to print ANYTHING. If someone in the room wants to print something from their phone, it will not print if the front panel is down. Problem: leaving the front panel up will be constraining & will run the risk of damage. But for the most part when I working, I sit down & put the panel up & work around it. I wish I had known this panel had to be up before printing, I most likely would have chosen another model. For that reason alone I gave this a 4 star. It's a biggie in my opinion.
Other than that this is a great printer! You MUST "register" this printer thru the LED screen....in the cloud icon. Once I did that I was able to use to multiple functions IE connecting up to social media, cloud functions & printing advantages. The new printers are a little challenging for we older folks but this printer is SO much more user friendly than the Brother printer was, many functions I never did figure out how to do on that printer.
For the price, size & cartridge concerns, this is a good printer....just be forewarned about the front panel function.
First, though, I found the printer a little more puzzling than average to set up, took about 20 minutes to unwrap, untape and set up by following the instructions step by step, sometimes pausing to figure them out, and sometimes waiting to see if it was working. (I only set it up to print wirelessly from a laptop. There are some Youtube videos to help.) I don't care for touch screens, or they don't care for me; this one is usable with the occasional need to touch more than once to register.
The photos on photo paper are gorgeous. Regular color copies are also vivid and sharp. Black and white is clean.
Regular black and white text prints out at about 6 seconds a page. Fancy color with graphics slows it down to about 20 seconds, which is still blazing fast compared to my last printer.
Printing a 4 x 6 color photo takes about 40 seconds. An 8 x 10 takes about two minutes. That's also actually pretty fast for this kind of printer, from what I've seen.
Copying a black and white page takes about 10 seconds. Takes twice that long for a color copy. That's got to be twice as fast as my old compact printer, though I didn't time that one.
So pretty fast all around.
Based on figures published by Canon some estimates of ink cost for different kinds of print jobs can be made. (I'll give some more details in the first comment to this review.) These figures are only to give a rough idea what to expect. A lot depends on what material you print.
Regular black and white: 7.7-8.2 cents per page
The included "pigment black" ink tank that's used mainly for regular black and white printing will print about 195 pages, if that's all you use it for. (This machine uses two black ink tanks, one called pigment black, the other simply called black. The latter is used mostly for photos, so I'll call it photo black.)
After that, the replacement tank is $16 by itself, or the XL tank, which will print about 325 pages, is $25. That's 8.2 cents per page for the regular tank, and 7.7 for the XL.
Color printing: 16-19 cents per page
If you do nothing but typical color copies, you should get 300 pages from the tanks the printer comes with.
If you replace the pigment black and the color tanks with the regular sizes, it will cost $56 (PGI-270/CLI-271 Combo Ink Pack). That will last another 300 color pages, at a cost of 19 cents per page.
If you replace with XL tanks, it will cost $25 for the pigment black tank plus $56 for the color tanks (CLI-271XL CMY 3-PK), so $81 total. That will get you 500 color pages at a rate of 16 cents per page, and you'll have a lot of color ink left over.
Photos (4 x 6): 22-40 cents per print
If you do nothing but print 4 x 6 color photos, the ink the printer comes with should give you about 120 prints before you're out of one of the colors. That's the simple part. The rest here may make your head spin, but I include it in case anyone wants the details.
When one of the color tanks runs out you'll have enough photo black ink left for about 155 more prints (again, this is if you're only printing photos).
So, if you replace only the color tanks with the regular size, that will cost $39 ($13 each). That's a cost of 32 cents per print for the next 120.
For the 120 prints after that using the regular tanks you'll need to replace both the photo black and the colors, which you can do for $49 (CLI-271-BK CMY 4-PK). That set of 120 will be 40 cents a print, with a fair amount of ink left over.
If you go with the XL color tanks instead, it will cost $56 (CLI-271XL CMY 3-Pack), and you can either go with the regular size photo black at $13, or the XL photo black at $20. Either way, the XL color tanks will provide about 260 prints.
With the regular size photo black, the photos will cost 27 cents per print, with enough photo black left afterwards for 270 more. Using the XL photo black it will cost 30 cents a print, but you'll still have enough photo black left over for 700 more.
With the regular photo black tank the next round of 260 will cost $56, 22 cents per print, and then you'll need more photo black for the next round. With the XL you'll get two rounds at 22 cents a print, with enough photo black left for another 160 prints.
Both MFCs (Multi Function Machine) are relatively the same size and boast a noticeably small footprint. TS6020 is slightly larger, since it offers a few more options and has an overall higher-end look and feel. Unlike 5020 model, this TS6020 comes with a higher resolution, touchscreen display, which makes it a lot more easier to set up. TS5020 on the other hand, while offering a similar 3" display, has a lower resolution color display and can only be controlled by the navigation buttons. However, navigating the menus and entering network information was just as easy (just a little bit longer).
I've ran into a couple of installation "loops" due to the configuration software quirks of this printer. It may have been a completely user-caused problem, but I ran into the same situation while setting up TS5020. I found that the automatic wireless network configuration did not work when being configure from a PC. However, when prompted to set it up directly from the printer display, it went smoothly and without a problem. Once the drivers were installed, printing from both my laptop and my iOS devices (iPhone & iPad) was flawless.
When it comes to printing regular documents, the device behaves like any other inkjet. It is slow. However, photo printing quality is absolutely stunning and delivers an accurate reproduction of the digital photo. 4 sheets of photo paper that come with the printer absorb the ink immediately, there's virtually no time required for the paper to dry, and colors look very accurate. I made a mistake of loading the paper the wrong way (twice mind you), which caused the ink to bubble. Luckily, none of the excess ink spilled or caused any issues with the cartridges. Both the TS6020 and TS5020 produce the same quality photos. Unlike TS6020, the lower 5020 model also offers a built-in card reader. It may be a plus, but with the proliferation of wireless devices, printing directly to the printer is perhaps the most convenient option. Installing ink cartridges is extremely easy and does not require any special technical knowledge.
I find that when it comes to printing documents, inkjet printers are not the most economical options. Especially when compared to laser printers. Personally, I would treat this TS6020 (as well as TS5020) as a perfect companion to an inexpensive B&W laser printer. this inkjet printer is invaluable to any student who needs a splash of color on his/her report. It is also a great tool for an occasional birthday invitation, or a seasonal mailing of letters and photos to the family and friends.
When it comes to ink cartridges, the are somewhat pricey. The combo pack that also comes with photo paper is roughly $50. While I've not printed extensively, compared to my HP photo printer, Canon seems to be a lot more economical with ink. After printing 4 photos, the ink levels show to be around 80-90%. On that note however, the reviews I've seen on combo packs indicate that some customers have less than favorable opinion of how long the ink lasts.
TS6020 is equipped with two paper feed trays. One is located at the top of the machine and can be used for photo paper. The tray below the display can be used for letter size paper. Interestingly enough, out of the box the printer is set to use A4 European format. You have to manually select the paper size in the printer menu. TS5020 comes with letter size as its default setting, but can only take paper from the top tray. There's no bottom feed tray.
TS6020's front panel can be articulated/moved up and down (just like the TS5020's). Interestingly, the printer will not function unless you move it up.
Overall, considering its very small footprint, easy setup and maintenance, relatively inexpensive cost of cartridges and photo paper, plus the additional functions such as copying and scanning, this may be a very good option for a moderately to low in-home use. This is not a workgroup or high demand printer. Canon has been known for its quality and accurate color representation. Most of the high-end professional print shops I've been to used Canon. Weigh your options, consider the cost of supplies and see if either of the printers are a good choice for you. I can recommend it on the quality of build and prints, but the overall cost is something that you as an end-user may need to calculate yourself.