Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $23.07 shipping
+ $31.42 shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Canon TS9521C All-In-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer, 12X12 Printing, White, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
|Print media||Card stock|
About this item
- The PIXMA TS9521C has 5 Individual Inks that are ready for craft projects & everyday needs; ChromaLife100 protects photos from fading; 100 years; Album, 30 years; Behind glass, 20 years; Without glass
- Print from all your favorite devices, whether that is a smartphone, tablet, memory card or computer; With Air Print, Morea Print Service, and Wi Fi the PIXMA TS9521C is ready for all your devices
- With 12'x12 inches paper support, booklet layout copy, oversized scanning and Auto Document Feeder for multi-page documents, the PIXMA TS9521C is extremely versatile and ready to handle lots of projects
- For numbers listed in product description see “Specification sheet” in technical specification section below
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Ask Alexa to print your shopping list, to-do list, crosswords, coloring pages, and more. To set up, say “Alexa, discover my printer.” Alexa can also detect when ink or toner is running low and orders more when you need it. Save 10% on all ink or toner smart reorders. Restrictions may apply.
Save or upgrade with a similar printer
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless Professional Color Photo Printer, Prints up to 13"X 19", 3.0" Color LCD Screen, & Layout Software and Mobile Device Printing, Black
HP ENVY Photo 7855 All in One Photo Printer with Wireless Printing, HP Instant Ink ready, Works with Alexa (K7R96A)
Canon IP8720 Wireless Printer, AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black
|Sold By||Best Way Tech (We Record SN)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||New Sun Mart|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB, Wireless||USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB|
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 14.5 x 7.6 inches||28.7 x 18.7 x 13 inches||17.87 x 7.6 x 19.33 inches||23.3 x 13.1 x 6.3 inches|
|Item Weight||21.30 lbs||—||16.72 lbs||18.60 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||15||1 pages per minute||15 pages per minute||14.5 pages per minute|
|Maximum Media Size||11 x 17 inch||13 x 19 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||13 x 19 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||—||Linux, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android||Windows, Mac|
|Print media||Card stock||Glossy photo paper||Labels, Glossy photo paper, Envelopes, Paper (plain), High-resolution paper||Glossy photo paper|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11bgn||—||802.11bgn, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, Bluetooth, 5 GHz Radio Frequency||802.11bgn|
It's here! Meet the printer made for crafting, scrapbooking and is packed with lots of fun features the PIXMA TS9521C Crafter's All In One printer. Designed with the features you want like 12"x12" borderless printing, versatile paper feeding options including greeting card stock, and built in printable patterns this printer gives you the ultimate in printing versatility. It can handle all your everyday printing needs too, such as photos, school projects, documents, invitations and more. Additionally, with the support of Wi Fi, Air Print and Morea Print Service, an auto document feeder for scanning and copying, and a built in SD Memory Card slot5, this printer will meet all of your needs with the quality you expect from Canon
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
From the manufacturer
Create with Canon
Create Your Greeting Cards
Celebrate your special moments and occasions by printing personalized, borderless 7” x 10” greeting cards.
Print Your Photos on Canon Glossy Square Paper
Transform your Instagram snapshots into printed memories with our 5” x 5” square prints.
Printer Compatibility Chart
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Wireless Printer Inks
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve had it for 2 days now, and have had nothing but problem after problem. For example:
1. There are black streaks on the back of every single page I print now. Started after paper jammed.
2. Went through 2 cleaning cycles to try to correct the issue, which used up HALF of my very expensive ink! I didn’t even do the deep clean, which warns you it will use a lot of ink.
3. Ink goes FAST. I’ve literally printed less than 20 pages total since I got the printer, and cleaned it twice, and the ink it came with (at least the Cyan and Magenta) are over half gone!
4. Anything other than standard printer paper jams like crazy in the lower paper cartridge. If you use slightly thicker paper, you MUST use the back paper tray, which sticks out quite a bit in the back, which means you have to keep the printer far away from the wall and drastically reduces precious desk space.
5. There are lines across everything in the top 2 inches of anything I print. This is after using their automatic print head alignment feature and cleaning twice. I can’t use this printer for my business with lines across everything.
6. Found out I cannot use off-brand ink cartridges, and I have to use Canon’s RIDICULOUSLY expensive ink. Nope. Not going to happen, Canon. Go ahead and be greedy. I’ll never buy another product from you as long as I live. I’ll just go back to Brother printers or try HP or Epson. Much less hassle!
Keep in mind that I’ve only had this printer a couple of days and it’s already screwing up big time in many ways. I am definitely returning this printer!
The WiFi connection issue was due to a hiccup in the software that would not enable me to manually enter my modem password. Tech support eventually was able to guide me through a hack that got the the modem to deliver the password to the printer through my Windows PC via a USB connection. The tech on the phone said he didn't know why it worked, but he was glad it did, and so was I.
What I like about the Canon PIXMA TS9520: It prints beautiful photos, it allows me to print photos onto DVD discs, it can print larger pages than most other printers, it has a new touchscreen control center that folds out, and it has a smaller profile than my previous PIXMA printers.
I'm not thrilled that Canon builds into its printers the ability to recognize generic ink cartridges. It warns you that printing will not work with generic ink cartridges ... an obvious ploy to maximize profits, because Canon ink cartridges are expensive. My old PIXMA MX922 worked just fine using cheaper, generic ink cartridges, even though it sent me the same message saying that it would not work. When the Canon ink runs out on my new PIXMA TS9520, I'll probably try generic ink again. If it truly fails to operate with generic ink, I'll be disappointed.
One other word on Canon inkjet games: the popup that tells you an ink cartridge is almost empty, with flashing lights and an X on the cartridge icon, is a ploy, too. They want you to throw it out and buy a new one. I've found I can print good quality for weeks with an "almost empty" cartridge. My advice is to keep printing until you see a change in quality, then replace the cartridge.
But I don't want to bash Canon. I like PIXMA printers a lot, and I love Canon's customer support.