Canon PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer (4103B002) with PP-201 Photo Paper
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast 4 in. x 6 in. borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds
- 4800 x 122 color resolution, 600 x 600 black resolution
- High peformance ink cartridges (1 black and 1 multi-color)
- FINE technology and ChromaLife 100+ system
- Auto Photo Fix II software included to adjust and correct photos
- FINE Technology and ChromaLife100 system delivers beautiful, long lasting photos
- Pigment black ink for crisp, sharp text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Deals On Broadway||Norman Camera & Video||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Technology Galaxy|
|Printer Connectivity Type||USB||Wireless;Ethernet; USB||Wireless;USB||USB Cable | Wi-Fi | Mobile Memory||USB; Wi-Fi||USB; Wireless; Ethernet|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 17.6 x 5.2 in||23 x 12.3 x 6.3 in||17.8 x 14.5 x 5.1 in||27.2 x 15.2 x 8.5 in||16.4 x 6.5 x 10.9 in||25.8 x 20.9 x 13.5 in|
|Item Weight||7.5 lbs||17.9 lbs||14.4 lbs||43.2 lbs||6 lbs||27.1 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||7 pages_per_minute||14.5 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute||1.2||36||1|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||13 x 19 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||13 x 19 inch||5 x 7 inch||Paper Roll|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows||Windows|
|Print Media Type||Envelopes, Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)||Envelopes||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)|
|Printer Output||Black and White; Color||Color||Color||Color||Color||Color|
|Resolution||—||10000||9600 x 2400||4800 x 2400||—||—|
|Additional Features||color, photo||Network-Ready||Auto-Duplex, wireless, color||cd-printing||Portable||—|
Sophiticated Look and Feel with a New Compact Design
From the Manufacturer
If you're looking for a product with a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value you need to look no further than the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer.
Get a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value with the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo All-In-One.
This stylish machine fits almost anywhere while you easily print beautiful, borderless1 photos up to 8.5” x 11,” pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX2 or documents all with amazing quality. This is made possible thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 3003 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed through the popular EasyPhoto-Print EX software. So you can make the most out of your photos and easily print as many as you want!
| Speed & Quality |
Terrific Resolution: This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
Fast 4” x 6”: Print a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds5!
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years3 when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
The PIXMA iP2702 prints a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds5!
Ease of Use
Beautiful & Borderless1: Print photo lab quality from 4” x 6” up to 8.5” x 11.”
| Connectivity |
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
What's in the Box?
- PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer
- Cross Sell Sheet
- Getting Started
- Important Information Sheet
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- PG-210 Pigment Black
- CL-211 Color
- Power Cord
- Bonus Paper (PP-201, 5 Sheets)
1. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
2. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer. Copy speed is measured after the first page is ejected. Output speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
6. System requirements vary by application.
7. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
8. Specifications are subject to change. All printer output and viewscreen images are simulated.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The photo quality is decent but sometimes produces flat looking images like my portable PIXMA iP90v. You can't expect more from and printer that uses only one three-color and one black cartridges.
The printers runs a tad noisy and, in my experience thus far, uses up colored ink too quickly. The print speed is satisfactory. Black and white text prints out nice as do non-continuous tone graphics.
If you're looking for a low-cost, frills-free photo printer that doesn't take too much space, the 2702 is a good choice. If you buy it, make sure to get the extra large capacity ink cartridges when it's time to order new ones.
btw, I've owned a number of Canon printers and am a big fan of them. If photo quality is your top priority, get a printer with more ink colors. Higher priced printers usually have additional features.
I think the printer/ink vendors have figured out how to prevent consumers from refilling their own cartridges. I broke down and bought two "extra capacity" rebuild cartridges for $17. That'll last almost two weeks :) BTW, the cartridge that comes with the printer is diminuative. So, on the great price, just add up the price of ink!
I've had one of these printers for about 3 years and it's been incredibly reliable. It will jam if I try to load with more than the 50ish sheets of paper that it's designed to hold. I've also learned only to add more paper between print jobs, since if I do it during an ongoing job, it will sometimes try to pull through multiple sheets. Overall it's been remarkably reliable and jam-free. I recently bought a discounted second one of the same machine for my classroom since I know it's reliable and will take the same ink cartridges when one or the other eventually dies. I use refurbished cartridges routinely since they save me money and I've never had trouble. Plus, with two of these machines, I don't have to worry about being stuck with a bunch of cartridges I can't use.
I would definitely recommend this printer as an inexpensive option for regular home office use.