Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on June 29, 2014
I purchased this insurance for my new $51 TomTom GPS because it's a two year insurance policy. Never can tell what will happen in two years. I purchased a two year insurance policy on my last purchased TOMTOM, and it cracked a week before the 2 yr term expiration while I was in Orlando, FL. It was replaced immediately at H H Gregg in Orlando, FL with a new TomTom and another 2 yr policy for free. My first TomTom cost me $100+ new and the insurance policy was $14, so the savings was greatly appreciated
on August 10, 2013
Don't normally get an extended warranty of any kind. Some reason I added this to my GPS I purchased. Felt a little bad that I spent a little extra for something like this protection. But, here I am about 10 months into owning my GPS and it fell between the seat and floor and when I moved my seat...CRUNCH!!!. One call and ALL was taken care of! I was not even finished talking with the girl on the phone and my shipping label was already in my email. about 48 hours later, my gift card for full purchase price was in my email also! New GPS on the way!
UNBELIEVABLY EASY!!
on June 16, 2014
Do not use the Canopy coverage for any but the most mainstream products!!

The website for Canopy is built so badly that entering product specifics is nearly impossible. They have a structured list of products from which you must select the product for which you purchased the plan. If your product is not on their list, you will receive the message "Not enough information to file a claim." Even with the help of the telephone rep and after uploading my Amazon receipt, I was unable to get the website to acknowledge that I was covered.

Also note that the coverage you get is limited to an Amazon gift card for the purchase price. All in all, not worth the price of the policy which amounted to 8.33 % of the purchase price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2016
We purchased 3 of the Canopy 2 year protection plan for 3 devices we ordered over the holidays. Although we haven't had to use the protection plan yet to replace any items, it is a huge relief knowing that our devices are protected if something happens. Kids will be kids, and sometimes things break, but with this Canopy Protection plan, we will be able to replace our children's favorite devices without any hassles. Very affordable protection plan.
on October 16, 2010
I have used these kind of replacement plans in the past and have liked most of them. This one is not an exception and they went above and beyond my expectations to make sure I was satisfied with their service.

I purchased this with a GPS unit and they sent me an email on what to expect. Then they sent me the plan by mail which covered all the details that I needed to know if I ever have any problems with my GPS unit.

A few days after I got the plan in the mail I got a phone call from a representative of the company who was very courteous and gave me the option of going over the plan with him. He then asked if I had any questions and made sure I was comfortable with my purchase.

This has been a positive experience and if this is any sign of how I will be treated if I ever have a problem with my GPS unit they deserve 6 stars. I highly recommend this to anyone who is considering adding a replacement plan onto their purchase.
on October 20, 2012
I feel safer now that my GPS os covered under a guarantee. Contacted company as I couldn't register on line and they were very helpful.so, so far so good
on May 22, 2012
I've had to use this warranty once as my GPS decided to stop functioning correctly. Upon making the claim, it was a no questions ask process. I sent them my broken item, and within a few days a check was mailed to my residence. These warranties are a little bit more expensive, but even with that said, they offer a wonderful product.
on February 2, 2017
Good Deal.
on February 6, 2013
But it is very nice to have the option just in case there would be some sort of opp's or Kid's get to messing around and not paying attention. Helps Us Protect the very things we rather not rely on Home owner's or Renter's policy.
Sure It is not a overly expensive Item but There are many of us that are on Fixed Income's and this at least give's us time to save up for the next one.
on June 3, 2017
Excellent

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.