Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 2, 2015
If you have a problem with "over-using" your electronics, this is definitely something you'll want to purchase along with your new toys/devices. In the two times I've used it, I've never had a problem with Canopy, as they've done everything they promised to do. Regardless of what you do to break your electronics, they will honor their contract and get you buying a new item in no time (even before they actually receive the item you send them, if memory serves me correct). What more can I say? I will continue to purchase this product when buying electronics from Amazon, without question.
on January 29, 2014
I haven't used it so I really can't give a fair review however, I would like to say the staff was great. I sent an email on the last day I could buy my product and even though a few days later they replied they said they would still cover it, and when I didn't get an email with my product outline; they immediately sent me another. I would defiantly buy from them again. I will update if I ever need to get something replaced.
on September 8, 2013
It Will cover any problems that I might have with the speaker system. I paid a good amount of money for it and need the piece of mind in knowing it is covered for most problems tjs that might happen.
on March 6, 2015
It was great coverage that was offered, but I didn't hold on to the console long enough to enjoy the benefits.
on June 14, 2014
I got a 75$ plan, and 11 months later they gave me the 75$ that I needed after I broke my item. Very good.
on January 12, 2015
Awesome customer service. Couldn't be happier with canopy.
on June 21, 2015
No Insurance in PR 00716
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 7, 2013
I'm trying to returned WD TV Live Media Player WI-FI 1080p that this was for so it's no longer needed.
on March 3, 2013
Even though I know I'm statistically being ripped off by buying this, accidents happen, and canopy gives of the best deals on warranties
on March 12, 2013
I don't have 20 words to explain the warranty buy my $99.99 co- star is working great and it is under warranty for 3 years now. so this is just me talking to get my expiation of a warranty shone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.