Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 483 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 521 reviews
on July 10, 2016
I bought a SJ 4000 camera and then I got the protection plan. The camera started to warp from the inside out I called once and they never called me back like they were supposed to, then I called again two a half weeks later and the girl help me immediately and sent me a UPS label to send it back, as soon as I did they put money directly into my Amazon account. It worked out perfect
on June 19, 2016
This doesn't cover accidental damage so make sure that you are aware of that BEFORE you spend your money!
on April 4, 2017
haven't had to use it, which is a good thing.
on August 19, 2015
Bought this last March, and my camera broke last summer, forgot about the warranty until I went to buy a new one recently. I registered my product and sent in the broken camera and the next day I was issued an amazon gist card for the total cost of the camera, I highly recommend this plan. In fact, I am buying this plan again for my new camera since it works so well, thank you amazon for advertising this last year and thank you canopy for being such a good business.
on March 17, 2017
good protection.
on August 7, 2017
well the drone that this was purchased for flew off never to be found again
on June 6, 2015
it is what it is. I'll probably forget that I ever bought it...and thus, I will have wasted money. But, I feel better about buying expensive things when I buy stuff like this. Oddly enough, the camera that I got this for is absolutely horrendous....so in hindsight, I totally didn't need this. Oh well. You live and you still don't learn.
on February 24, 2015
This plan is a joke. I spent hours trying to resolve an issue with my Samsung WB35F camera that has been a horrible experience from day one. Camera was defective and the replacement will not focus..It is impossible to utilize this plan so don't waist your money.. As a Dissatisfied Customer I feel you need to know my frustration. I will never use amazon again!
on February 3, 2015
What a waist of money and time. Purchased this plan to cover a Gear Pro HD camera, (GoPro knockoff). Well oddly enough the waterproof case broke. Contacted Gear Pro and I had it too long for them to replace it. Well its a good thing I bought this warranty right? It would if they made good on it. I contacted them about it and several months later haven't heard anything. Sure love the feeling of being ripped off. Do yourself a favor and just keep the money you would of WAISTED on this scam.
on January 28, 2014
I bought the extension because my wife would be devastated if her favorite-ever camera dropped on a sidewalk and broke. We're retired on fixed incomes so we can't just shrug and replace such losses. When I didn't understand that a physical document was not required, and my Mexico mail drop hadn't delivered one, I wrote to Canopy's customer center. Their reply was rapid, personal (no automailer message - a real human) and cleared up the misunderstanding. I haven't had occasion to exercise the insurance for a replacement camera but my experience with their customer care people was outstanding.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.