Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 483 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 521 reviews
on August 12, 2016
I don't think I will be keeping this case. It's not very practical. I had read that the design wasn't great and it was hard to access the camera, however, I had not fully understood that until receiving it and trying it myself.

I was a little nervous of breaking my camera trying to get it out of the case. Maybe after some time the material would soften? The camera is not very easily or comfortably accessible.

I was hoping I would be one of the few that received a case that actually looked like the photo (I'm assuming they're fake reviews).

The one I received literally looks like the photo I have attached.

I was looking for something simple. I do not consider this product classy by any means.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2013
First of all, this low rating is NOT based upon camera repair by National Electronics - Canopy Insurance, but instead on an inability to receive the automated e-mail from them confirming purchase of their policy for my waterproof Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 camera through AMAZON back on Dec. 1, 2012. There is also an issue with Amazon: They stated that I would receive this policy with " an estimated delivery date of Dec. 6-11th." This implies that a certificate is arriving in the mail. I waited patiently until Dec. 18th to start the e-mail complaint trail with Amazon. Today, I called Canopy's 866-551-5924 number that I located by clicking on the "more info" link for Canopy on the Amazon website. A polite young man in Montreal said that they have been overwhelmed by all these e-mails from Amazon during the holiday season and, therefore, Canopy could not answer them! I then told the rep that Amazon's policy is that you will receive a reply within 3 business days from their suppliers and that Canopy failed to abide by this agreement. I also told him that I had double-checked all my e-mails and spam folder to no avail. While we were discussing all this, the man successfully sent me the correct e-mail for me to print out. He said that the original e-mail is automated from Amazon through them, but somehow it never went through to me. Well, Happy 2013 everyone! Here's hoping that if I do need a repair or replacement, I won't encounter any problem like this. ( Amazon did give me the option of a gift card credit of $41.90 on this insurance policy a week ago if I wanted it, but I figured the possibility of a leaking waterproof camera was worth pursuing this coverage.)
on June 19, 2013
My daughter bought a camera and we ordered the protection plan with it.
She dropped it and it stopped working. Canopy was helpful and efficient. I called and they sent me a ups label right away, and within minutes of delivering the camera to a ups store we got the full amount reimbursed on amazon.
We just ordered a new camera for free! Just had to pay for a new protection plan...
on December 31, 2015
My daughter dropped her new camera onto the tile floor two hours after opening it on Christmas Day. the lens shattered into several pieces. After finding my email with my warranty, I called the number and within 5 minutes I was done. Two hours later I had an email with an Amazon gift card for the replacement amount. Your speedy process helped alleviate my daughters tears on Christmas Day and her new camera arrived the next week. Thank you!
on December 25, 2015
Thought it covered more than it did. Camera is not working right (doesn't charge at times) I can't return it because it is not covered. I should have read the coverage better... its my fault no theirs.
on April 30, 2015
haven't received this product yet since I am waiting on the camera to be delivered. But you cant go wrong with 2 yr protection at this price. I HIGHLY recommend anyone buying an electronic device to get the extra protection. My previous camera had the protection and then it didn't. Then my cats decided it was in their way when they tried to sleep so they pushed it out of their way - right onto the tile floor; which caused the shutter button to break off. I really wished I had that protection extended. 30$ is a lot cheaper than 199.00 to fix the camera. So I bought another camera. lol
on July 26, 2015
This was a mistake for me to buy, I think. I bought these to give me added warranty protection for the 'used' pair of 720 fVue camera glasses that I bought through Amazon. When I activated the protection plan I had to call the toll free number to make sure it went through. As I spoke to the tech, I learned that this protection plan was only intended for 'new' products. He did say he would update my plan so that I could still use it, but as I thought about it, I am just not sure it was really necessary, since the glasses come with a one year warranty anyway.
on August 14, 2017
Gave to grandson a camera & protection plan. The protection plan payed for itself.
on October 15, 2012
I purchase a camera and got this protection to got with it, but the manufactures coverages coinsides with the canopy coverage. Also, you need to call and register your product, it was very easy just give them the make and model over the phon and the price and you are done. You should get an e-mail that cofirms your coverage, so if you do not get it check your spam acount or call canopy and they will send you another one. For the price I thinks it is worth it because it cover ANT damgae to camera, no questions asked but does not cover lost or stolen items.
on October 19, 2013
I've used Canopy's protection plan for a few years now, and it's fantastic! I used it for cameras in different price ranges for both myself and as gifts for family. You get the plan very quick by email, very easy to register, and they're EXTREMELY nice on the phone! Can't stress enough how nice they are when you call to register or make a claim! When you do make a claim that the camera broke or failed, they quickly send you a shipping label, and as soon as UPS or whoever scans it, you automatically get an Amazon gift card for your purchase amount! I highly recommend this service, really puts your mind at ease. Totally worth it! Keep it up, Canopy! I'll definitely continue to use your service and to recommend you to everyone!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.