Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $1250-$1500|Change

Showing 1-10 of 482 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 520 reviews
on July 8, 2012
I bought one of these warranties a month ago for my wife's point and shoot digital camera. I liked the idea of the extra protection of the drops and spills coverage. I was surprised that I needed it after only a month, but somehow the display screen ended up with a crack in it. The claim process was super simple. Just a single 5 min phone call and they emailed me the shipping label to return the broken camera. They sent me the Amazon credit for the full claim amount within 24 hours of me getting it shipped, so in a matter of a couple days I had the replacement camera on its way. I bought another Canopy Drops & Spills plan for the new camera. I considered getting a SquareTrade warranty, but that didn't interest me because if I have a problem I don't want to have to ship it somewhere to be repaired and wait for it to come back. This was the fastest way to get a working camera back in my hands.
VINE VOICEon April 24, 2015
In my entire 76 years of life, I have never gotten my equipment wet or dropped a camera or any electronic anything. I purchased this protection plan only because my newly acquired little sports camera will be getting killer use, and because the price of protection was under eleven dollars for two years.

I'm a lifetime amateur photographer and do have lots of expensive equipment, but I know how to protect all of it. With this little bitty sports camera, I plan to give it only minimal protection with maximum use. It s therefore is a high risk item and so insurance may be justified. .

If I ever have to make a claim, I will post the results.
on December 25, 2015
Thought it covered more than it did. Camera is not working right (doesn't charge at times) I can't return it because it is not covered. I should have read the coverage better... its my fault no theirs.
on March 2, 2017
Fabulous Product!!! They refunded my money when I dropped my camera. Must have!!! Would have been stuck with that camera without this warranty!!!
on April 4, 2017
haven't had to use it, which is a good thing.
on March 17, 2017
good protection.
on March 17, 2017
To hard to use,
on April 27, 2017
Received when promised. No problems.
on March 19, 2017
What's the point of having insurance if you have to pay to get it repaired and shipped
on April 21, 2017
Pointless
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.