Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

75%
25%
Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 250-$300|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on September 27, 2012
I purchased an expensive "graphing" calculator for my grandson several days ago from Amazon and was offered the Canopy Protection Plan for a very reasonable price. Much to my surprise two days later I received a phone call from an actual person !! I was thanked for purchasing the protection program and asked if I had seen the email that they had sent to me confirming the purchase. I had not ....and so they immediately resent the confirmation notice that I would need if the calculator had "an accident". The man I spoke with was polite and so very helpful. At this time I would certainly suggest getting the Canopy Protection Plan to insure that your investment lives through the High School Years.
on September 12, 2012
It was really nice to be able to purchase additional protection for an item I was unsure would work well. I was able to quickly purchase an extended warranty that will cover the product I purchased without any additional hassle. I appreciate that it was offered through the Amazon.com website as it made it way easier to find the coverage I needed. It just popped up when I was making the purchase. Thank you for making it easier to find what I needed.
on September 28, 2012
My organization bought this to cover our new Acer projector because it will be subjected to dangerous environments. THe information on our plan was delivered promptly and i was contacted by a representative to confirm I had gotten the info I needed. Great plan so far!
on April 13, 2013
The offer for this protection is not bad. A good deal. The only draw back was the order process. I thought it was coming in the mail. A bit of confusion, the order comes via your email and then you must activate.( I had to call the customer service with the product not Amazon to activate.) Other than that it is okay insurance coverage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question