Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on December 7, 2015
I purchased the plan when I bought a pair of headphones in 2013. I liked this brand and model so much that this was my second pair so I knew they didn't last forever. When the second pair stopped working last week, I called Canopy and provided them with the purchase info. Within hours, they'd provided me with return information, instructions and a shipping label. Two days later, after they received my item, they issued an Amazon credit. While it didn't cover the full cost (at the time) it did cover the cost of what the same item sells for now if I choose to go that route. I normally avoid these types of policies but my previous experience with that product led me to belief that this could be a good investment and it was.
on January 28, 2014
Unfortunately they could not sent me a replacement but they did send me an amazon gift card with exactly how much I spent on the headphones. All I had to pay was for shipping and handling but the protection plan did cover the exact amount of the headphones that I paid for. No complaints here.
on February 7, 2014
This is awesome! I purchased this with my Monster DNA in ear headphones and after having them for several months, the left ear broke. I set up my claim and they sent me a gift card for new headphones in less than 1 day after I sent my package.
on February 20, 2016
Total crappie need to file a claim emailed company no response
on October 17, 2016
Great to have, hopefully will not have to use it.
on July 10, 2014
I love this product, I bought it for my stereo system, and last week my left speaker quit working and I got a hold of Amazon and they are mailing me out a whole new stereo system. Wonderful company.
on October 6, 2016
GOOD PRODUCT
on December 31, 2014
It is always good to have an extended warranty just in case something goes wrong or quits working
on December 14, 2015
It's a very good warranty
on April 1, 2015
a nesecessary, but good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.