Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Asurion 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($300-$350)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick New Professional Skin Care Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 300-$350|Change
Price:$59.00+ Free shipping

on May 22, 2012
Since I haven't tried to use the extended warranty, I do not know if there will be a problem. However, I am concerned after the WRONG instructions were emailed to me from the company and I was treated as being stupid when I contacted the company because I followed their emailed instructions! I hope their actual service is better if I need it.
on January 28, 2013
Although I have never had to use this coverage, it sounds great. The price is more than reasonable. I usually never get extra coverage on any products I have bought. The reason I did this time, because the new televisions are much harder to fix, than they really need to be. The technology now a days, are complicated. I read all the coverage's, and they seem to cover just about everything. I would recommend this tv protection plan. It is the one to buy.
on May 31, 2015
I purchased this product with my 50" TV. Came home to find the TV had snapped off from the base (part of TV) and landed on the floor. Because it was an accident and not part of the TV (ummm hello...base of the TV) they can't cover the product. It is being escalated to a manager and if the result is better in 2 days time, I will change the review. UPDATE - IT SUCKS. Won't cover the TV because we must have done something to exert pressure on the TV to cause it to tear the plastic. OK...weight on the TV was suggested - have you seen this TV. There is no way to put weight on the TV. Have you seen how it sits in the base? It does wobble. Do you think that perhaps the poor design of the base might have caused the integrity of the plastic to wear out over time...too bad. Sucks to be you to buy an insurance plan that won't cover a freaking thing with the TV unless it just simply stops working. Seriously it was sold as cover the TV. Stand is the TV.
on July 10, 2012
I have bought a few of these. Figure it's good insurance if anything breaks. Most of the electronics today is vulnerable to breakage. If you have a Walkman, LCD tv, or anything else this may be a good investment. Plus this covers almost anything that could happen. BTW, normally I do not purchase insurance, but there are exceptions.
on August 14, 2012
I bought an inexpensive protection plan for a relatively cheap piece of electronics, and the company has already contacted me four times, including by phone, pestering me for feedback, offering extensions, and so on. This is bordering on harassment to my mind, and I am now quite sorry I bought the plan. This review is entirely about their "customer service"; I have had no need to try to use the plan, and so I cannot comment as to their actual service should the need arise.
on August 16, 2012
I have to review this product because I didn't know if this TV was going to be ok for my Mother or not, as her TV was almost just a white image so I made the decision to buy her a nice new HDTV. Whoever I did not know anything about this Magnavox HDTV, but did see good rateings and I was up all night and finaly decided to go with this product especially so my Mother could see a better Olympic experience. Well I was disappointed when I saw the height of the TV, but I connected it to the Coaxial Cable and my Mother loves the TV and the TV looks like it's already HD even without the HD reciever. My Mother still can't believe how crsp and vibrant the colors are and is in love with this TV, thanx.:)
on December 31, 2012
I really can not review this program because I bought it at the same time that I bought a new TV. The TV was defective and could not be used at all. It had to be returned to the company the same day and so I do not know any thing about this product because I have not used it.
on January 2, 2013
I did not receive this with my TV. I have written about this once before. The next step is to get it taken off my account if someone does not respond to my request. I have not received any part of this protection. I should have some kind of paperwork to prove that it was purchased.
on December 30, 2012
I paid for the 3 year protection plan over a month ago, however, I have not received any information or confirmation regarding this protection plan - not very good customer service!
At this time I do not know if I have a protection plan in place, although I have paid for it.
on January 2, 2013
I expected a written policy for my money <> I did not receive anything telling me what I can do, should I have problems. Hopefully RCA will have made a good product, as I believe RCA is a reputable company. I live and learn.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse