Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on September 8, 2011
I purchased this extended warranty for a tv that I purchased. It was a good price but I was reluctant to purchase it on line. I will say this, I received a phone call the very next day asking if I had any question about the policy, she was very nice and offered any assistance if I needed any, she emailed me the specifics of the contract and instructions on how to make a claim. Unfortunately we had to return the tv within a few days, when we called about a refund for the extended warranty they were very helpful and said no problem they are processing my refund now. Believe it or not I'm a pretty techy guy who has never ordered anything online, so far my experience with canopy and amazon has exceeded all of my expectations.

Updated 9-14-2011...

Received my full refund for this product, Thanks canopy for being easy to deal with and so understanding.
on September 19, 2015
This has been the worst experience. It has been a few weeks now of trying to get them to provide warranty service. They keep saying they have to enter the information about the product and that takes several days. Well, this is in the information age, and we purposed a warranty, which they are not providing. Just wanted to caution anyone if you are considering this protection plan. Very poor service.
on October 18, 2012
I purchased this warranty for a Sony KDL46EX645 46-Inch 1080p 120HZ Internet Slim LED HDTV. They were very responsive in sending me the initial contact and agreement information right after my purchase. I called them after 2 weeks because the TV went out. They were very nice on the phone and easy to contact but their coverage only begins after the manufacturer's warranty. They transferred me to Amazon returns and I was able to resolve my issue that way. As far as a review of the actual Canopy Protection it's difficult for me to determine how they will do if the same type of thing occurs after the first year. I will keep my fingers crossed.
on March 5, 2013
This is a great product, I have not had to use it, so I would have to hold off until then to review. But they have very good customer service and within a day after purchasing I received emails from there team in reference to my purchase and all the details of program. I had contacted them before purchase to check on coverages and additional questions I had and they took the time to explain everything to me and made me feel totally comfortable about making this purchase for my tv.
on May 29, 2016
I am not certain on what basis to evaluate something which I have not attempted to use and of course I hope that I will never need. However, what I do not like is the fact that there is no documentation. You simply receive an email which you had better not lose.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2016
The protection plan did not try to help
on January 15, 2017
Ive attempted to use this warranty and cant get the company to return calls/emails. Do not purchase!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2015
Amazon could not make it any easier do yourself a favor and protect your electronics Amazon issues a gift card to your email in 24 hours best protection plan on the market
on June 24, 2016
Haven't had to "cash in" on this yet, but it's always great to have a good warranty.
on April 5, 2013
I haven't had to use this service, but I received a call to ensure my plan was registered. Hopefully I won't need to use this as I really like my TV, but I'm comfortable knowing I have the protection and anticipate a very helpful experience. So far I give 5 stars to promote the product and have no reason to knock the rating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.