Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $0-$50|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on December 7, 2014
This is my second plan from Canopy and I couldn't be happier with their service. They have their own dedicated people to deal with Amazon purchases, which makes it even more helpful. You don't have to worry about someone not in their Amazon department dealing with your account. While I have yet to submit a claim to them, they were very polite when ensuring my protection plan on my new musical instrument.
on September 29, 2012
I purchased this to cover a guitar also bought on Amazon.com, the coverage seems to cover anything that could possibly happen and promises fast replacement or repairs. The company called me the day after the purchase to answer any questions I may have and further expain the service and how to file a claim if needed in the future. I am so far thrilled and I decided to also purchase coverage for my tablet also, and I have had the same great customer service so far! Couldnt be happier , : )
on September 29, 2012
VERY excited to have this warranty available for a keyboard I bought my grandson on Amazon! Though we haven't needed to file a claim, so I can't address that part of the service, my experience so far has been great. I even received a call a few days after purchase to see if I had any questions - and they didn't even try to sell me anything else!
on September 13, 2012
I haven't had to file a claim through Canopy yet (knock on wood). I did break an item while it was still under warranty... I called canopy to ask for help and they were extremely helpful over the phone. I am impressed, so I purchased another protection plan under them again. I love good customer service.
on June 22, 2016
Happy.
on October 7, 2013
Bought to cover the violin purchased for my daughter. Beats having to have a ongoing monthly rental w/insurance. Hope not to have to use it but peace of mind if I do.
on October 28, 2015
Had to have it
on December 28, 2012
I like the idea of drop and spill but I had hoped that it would be a single step procedure. I believe one must use the manufacturer's warrentee and then apply the drop and drip.
on November 7, 2012
THIS WARRANTY COVERS EVERY THING YOU CAN THINK OF:MECHANICAL, ELECTRONICS,ACCIDENTAL DROPS,SPILLAGE AND EVERY THING IN BETWEEN.I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO USED IT BUT,IF I D0 I'M COVER
on March 29, 2012
I purchased this warranty because I needed coverage for my microphone I bout.I received the warranty a few hours later. Now, I was kind of a little skeptical about buying an online warranty so I called to clarify that my mic was covered. The customer service guy was so patient with every question and I feel secure that my microphone is covered! You don't have to get this plan but if you buy any device that needs a warranty I would choose Canopy Protection!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question