BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 27, 2015
Can't Hardly Wait is a fun little movie. Lots of stuff to laugh about, actors with cameos before they were big, and a great soundtrack. This movie is extremely quotable and the songs are a blast.

My only problem with this 10 year reunion releases is that the features, although appreciated, are a little weak.

They get a lot of the principal cast together, but I would have liked to have seen Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lauren Ambrose, or Charlie Korsmo. :/

Also, the deleted scenes weren't the worse, but the video quality was like a 5th gen vhs copy. I guess I shouldn't be too picky about cutting room floor scenes from a late 90's teen movie, but it would have been nice if the image was sharper.

Great movie, decent extras, awesome purchase.
on March 5, 2017
The movie was enjoyable, I liked it.
on November 1, 2013
I didn't think I was going to like this movie the first time I saw it back in 1998, but I was wrong. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. Its hilarious. I cant believe it would ever get a bad review- and for those of you who gave it a bad review, lighten up. This movie is supposed to be silly and light hearted, its about high school kids doing high school things. The characters are obnoxious and ridiculous, like all 18 year olds! But the story line rings very close to home, even now in my mid 30's this movie brings me back. The music is great and the "quotes" are legendary!! I will forever love this movie!
on March 5, 2002
Can't Hardly Wait is an addicting teen film that moves quickly and delightfully through it's funny situations and plot lines, deriving its theme from none other than sex, drugs, and rock and roll. The film is set at a graduation party of a high school, complete with all the stereotypical high school personalities we all know and love.
The compelation of characters with varied and accentuated personality traits, or labels if you will, is the film's strongest point. the characters include: the handsome jock ready for college frat life (Peter Facinelli), the innocent prom queen (Jennifer-Love Hewitt), the tormented nerd thristing for revenge (Charlie Korsmo), the player hiding behind his cool clothes and orange goggles (Seth Green), the hopeless outcast (Lauren Ambrose), the low profile intelligent absorbed by his love for a beautiful girl (Ethan Embry), the overly zealous yearbook signer (Melissa Joan Heart), and plenty more, appropriately personifying the unforgettable rush that is one's high school experience.
This film is funny and enjoyable, illustrating with style the bonds and relationships between the characters. It's one that you will want to watch again and again, especially when you hear that one Guns and Roses song. Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...come on and please take me ho-me...
on September 16, 2017
Great movie great delivery
on April 30, 2013
Like the title says, I love this movie. It's a slice of the 90's that takes you about an hour and a half to eat. Watching it today, you'll see some very familiar faces in small roles (Jason Segel, Jamie Pressly, Selma Blair, Jenna Elfman, Melissa Joan Heart) and there's more - well, familiar to those of us who were kids in the 90's. The BR version is good quality, and it's nice to finally have deleted scenes. Overall, I recommend this movie.
on September 27, 2017
This is a classic movie and a must watch. There are a lof corny scenes but it's meant to be this way and the ensemble is great as well.
on July 25, 2017
case is bent on the outside and broken on in the inside. the disc was loose was in arrived.
on October 18, 2015
Such a perfect representation of the typical high school characters. Everyone will be able to relate and laugh. Hilarious story, hilarious one liners. It's just an all around great comedy that you will want to watch over and over again.
on April 11, 2015
This is a great movie definitely one of my favorites, but do not purchase this one from Amazon because they only carry the Canadian Bilingual Edition and not the one from the picture up top, when I tried to return it they refused so I suggest buying it somewhere else.