Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 184 reviews
I can't believe U Can't Touch This has been around for over 20 years, and it's still one of my all-time favorite songs. Yes, this isn't the original by MC Hammer, but it's pretty close to sounding like the original. Not bad at all, especially since this was a free download.
on July 2, 2017
Great song!
on March 21, 2015
This product has the song you are looking for- but does not have crisp and clear voices on the soundtrack. It sounds like a young band is preforming this and not paying close attention to where vocals need to be changed or showing energy in the song where it is needed. It sounds like a high energy karaoke session at the bar that was recorded- Disappointing find.
on February 12, 2016
Great song!
on July 27, 2014
U can't touch this (x4)

This-this-this-this song grabs me so hard
Makes me say "Oh my Lord!"
With the chance to dance with two left feet.

It feels good,
to know the words
Even the ones your sure you misheard
It's classic, as such
And this a song-uh
U can't touch
on March 19, 2013
oh wow! Talk about bringing the memories flooding back. yes, I will admit it. Right now... When I was a kid - I had a pair of parachute pants. They were purple and satiny and in my eyes - they were the bestest most coolest pants on the face of the planet! So there! Jealous? LOL! I can't stand rap or most hip hop music now a days but I still remember MC Hammer and remember his ability to rap without cursing or derogatory comments fondly.
on February 22, 2013
Great song and the sound quality is good! I am pleased with this purchase and have purchased other music because of it. This song takes me back to high school days.
on December 14, 2014
It's not easy to find songs of good clear sound quality from over 20 years ago. Record stores are nil and everything is digital. I found this and was so excited to have a real clear copy of what I wanted without the worry of it not playing correctly or muffled
on December 4, 2012
Many of the selections are hard to tell from the originals. Enjoy listening to these during my morning workouts. Well worth downloading.
on January 2, 2013
My, my, my music hits me so hard
Makes me say "Oh my Lord"
With a mind to rhyme and two hype feet
It feels good, when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat, uh, you can't touch