Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > inFAMOUS - Playstation 3 forum

Can't jump off roof in first level

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 25, 2009, 4:17:03 PM PST
After trying out the electrical powers on the mannequins, you're supposed to go to the edge of the roof and jump off by pressing the x button. I keep going over to the edge, pushing the POI triangle button, and then pressing x, but nothing happens. I figured maybe it was glitching, so I restarted the game and tried it again. Same thing- I pushed x, and nothing happened. I'm extremely frustrated by the whole ordeal; I've never gotten stuck on the first level of a game before.

Is there some kind of a trick to this, or did I get a broken copy of the game? It says to push x, which has to be the simplest task on Earth. So, I push x. Nothing happens. I have no idea what I can possibly be doing wrong. Help please!

Posted on Dec 27, 2009, 9:35:28 PM PST
mD says:
you have to jump off where it says to jump off. It will point you in the right direction by pressing the triangle button. Hope this isn't too late and this helps!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2009, 12:47:32 AM PST
Thank you so much! I asked this question on another forum as well, and 10 other people responded, but you're literally the only person who understood the problem. Thanks again; you're awesome!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 25, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
inFAMOUS - Playstation 3
inFAMOUS - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars (590)