Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Here Comes Science forum

Can't wait for it, but where's Mammal?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 8, 2009, 11:35:30 PM PDT
kzturtlegirl says:
As an ardent Giants fan, I'm sure I'll love the album, but I was disappointed to see that Mammal is not on the tracklist. I was really looking forward to one of my favorite TMBG songs playing along with other science-geek music manna.

Hey, Giants, waving a paw and saying thanks in advance for another CD that no matter how many times I listen to it, I can always find something new to ponder.

Posted on Aug 12, 2009, 1:51:51 PM PDT
Don't forget that "The Sun Is a Mass of Incandescent Gas"...
Maybe They'll do a history thing next - They could use "Meet James Ensore" and "James K Polk"...

Posted on Aug 15, 2009, 7:22:26 AM PDT
"Dig him up and shake his hand" and "the torments of Christ"? I don't think that it will make it to a children's album unchanged....

Posted on Sep 7, 2009, 11:51:07 AM PDT
DAN GRAY says:
It's on Apollo 18 of course! But I'm sure you already knew that. I think this is mostly new stuff with the exception of Why Does the Sun Shine which had not been previously released on a major album.

Posted on Sep 8, 2009, 9:26:51 AM PDT
Isn't "Why does the sun shine" the song with "The sun is a mass of incandescent gas"? I think it is.

I'm ordering this today. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2009, 5:49:40 PM PDT
Gena Chereck says:
>'Isn't "Why does the sun shine" the song with "The sun is a mass of incandescent gas"?'

It is indeed. :) They did a new studio recording of it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Here Comes Science forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jul 8, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 8, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about