Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 27, 2010 5:00:04 AM PDT
D. Watson says:
That leak of "My Time" and the new single "Oildale" has renewed my faith in this band. I just wish they would get Head back in the band. Forget David on drums, Ray is a monster.

Posted on Jun 11, 2010 5:06:54 AM PDT
I agree. I love the new direction Korn is going into. Have you heard the album preview on youtube? "Pop a Pill" and "Lead the Parade" sound awesome. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHPz3DhqeEI

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2010 5:47:54 PM PDT
Darth Bane says:
korn is one amazing band people bash on them too much tho idk why lots of people hate their style of music

Posted on Jun 17, 2010 6:09:25 AM PDT
Luke DaMore says:
Korn will never surpass their masterpiece that is Issues, but from what I've heard this album is a definite return to the roots. Don't expect the same sound as their self-titled or Life is Peachy, that's not their goal here, but rather they wanted to re-capture the intensity and emotion that those records had. Should be a great album.

LOOK AT THIS!!! I see colors now...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2010 5:00:07 PM PDT
Are you serious?? I've been a Korn fan for 12 years and Issues was kind of lousy. There were too many short, inbetween tracks and not enough real music. Make Me Bad and Trash are my favorite tracks on this album though. My favorite Korn album is a close tie between Life Is Peachy, Follow The Leader, and See You On The Other Side.

Posted on Jul 7, 2010 6:09:11 AM PDT
Anyone seen the vids for their live performance at the Jimmy Kimmel show a several days ago. It was pretty sweet! The crowd definitely seemed into the new songs. Let the Guilt GO!

Posted on Jul 11, 2010 1:16:10 PM PDT
stevolution says:
I've listened to the new album (downloaded off the internet, but will purchase when available) and IMO it is not at all the best Korn album. It is similar to Korn and Peachy but, as the description says, has a sound of its own. IMO Issues and Untouchables are much better albums. Pop a Pill is good until 2 minutes in where it gets boring. Look at this! LOL that's as good as the songs gets unfortunatly.

Oildale is good but really how many times can you listen to it? I was bored the 4th time i heard it. I'm sorry to say but this album, again, in my humble opinion, ranks on the lower half of the Korn discography.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2010 10:15:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 13, 2010 10:17:43 PM PDT
L. Leblanc says:
Dude, you expect it to be the same as the first 2? or even untouchables? Dude korn lost 2 band members.. Thats a whole guitar of groovy eerie, or hardcore addition to a song. (head missing) come on

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2010 10:40:50 PM PDT
Darth Bane says:
this album marks the return of the orginial korn sound i cant wait to own this album been waiting for this album to come out since as early as 1999 thanks ross robinson for returning as the producer for this korn album

Posted on Jul 14, 2010 6:58:41 AM PDT
I would say this album ranks in the middle of the pact as far as korn albums go. I am just glad they have their emotion and aggregation back from the early days. Yes, they could have been a little bit more creative however, it is still an enjoyable album to listen to!

Posted on Jul 14, 2010 8:35:46 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 15, 2010 6:13:11 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2010 8:37:16 PM PDT
Darth Bane says:
i no longer have a best friend due to my style of music
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  May 27, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 14, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about