$8.49 - $9.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Canvas Multicolored Braided Belts
- Medium fits waist 32 33 34 35 / Large fits waist 36 37 38 39 40 / XL fits waists 41 42 43 44 45; Belt Width: 1.3 inch
- Gloss Solid Metal buckle fastening / Polyester-blend soft stretchy belt
- 15 Colors Selection / Rich and Vibrant Fashion Colors to match with almost any outfit
- The images we provided are very close to the actual product. Colors of the actual product may vary when viewing from different devices, such as computer screens (resolution issues), cellphones, tablets, or many others. / Gelante is USPTO registered brand. Gelante products are solely sold by the seller: Gelante
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This unisex belt is great for men or women's casual or uniformed looks. Show off your personal style with one of the many available brilliant color choices.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01HRASJ5I
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Often, with most belts, I buy the next length up. ie: I'm a 32 waist but buy a 34 belt, because too often I've had 32 belts not have enough extra length for a clean fit.
These do, and they stretch, so.. Stay with your actual waist size.
They work equally well with jeans and business casual or semi-formal.
I doubt I would wear them with a suit, but what are the odds of them being noticed as a "casual" belt?
Three things I love about these belts?
- You cinch the belt anywhere you want, between stitch crossovers. So you can easily make micro-adjustments, as opposed to fixed distance belt holes.
- In regards to belt holes.. You no longer have to worry about your most used belt hole stretching or tearing. You loop the belt latch between elastic intersections.
- Best of all? No more splitting layers. No matter how much or little I've spent on belts? WHEN they eventually split layers? I feel like it was a waste of money.
If you want an all around belt that is available in a variety of colors? This is a good option. I've used my Black and Brown belts daily for 4 months after purchase. They show zero signs of typical belt wear and tear.
At a fraction of the price.
I'm a 36 waist and normally buy 38 size shorts and pants to have them be a loose and not exact fit. Was afraid the 36/38 Large measurements might be too exact, but they fit perfectly. They hold the shorts and pants up giving them support and the leftover belt blends in perfectly after setting them. I like not having any holes, since they make the belt have a uniformed look to whatever you're wearing. The material feels like stronger cotton, made to look like like string material similar to a rope. Very sturdy feeling and flexible. The center belt buckle fits perfectly in the center. In my situation, I could go exact fit 36 or higher for a loose feel that still gives support.
Still love the belt, but just as a warning. Some docker short tend to have smaller belt holder tracks. I bought a set of dockers that the belt holder was thinner than normal. You could put the belt threw like normal, but after it loops around the waist and you go for the 2nd tie, the leftover belt could not go under the belt track again. This is just the design of the shorts made to be minimal. Regular pants and shorts have worked like normal. This is because the head of the belt is slighly thicker, while the body is thinner and the design of the new docker shorts was minimal and more exact fit to compress on the body. I could still use the belt like normal, just not tie the belt head under the track a 2nd time. Since the body of the belt is flexible fabric and not hard leather, it lays flat on the body, shirts in or out, tied or not tied at the end.
The Amazon belts are a better quality than the WalMart ones were, by far, with a heavier/thicker gauge metal buckle and a beefier canvas webbing. The Amazons belts just "feel" better not only in your hand but around your waist. I wish I could say they are less expensive, but (honestly) it's been so long since I purchased one at WalMart, I cannot recall what I paid for them. Needless to say... it doesn't matter. I like the Amazon belts better anyway!