Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 530 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 582 reviews
on June 25, 2013
Super surprised that this product was better than it looked in the picture. For $20?!?! This never happens to me I am Very happy with this purchase. I get compliments on them every single time I wear them.

I usually wear a 6 in converse, this shoe is not as narrow as converse and not crafted to be as long. Fits pretty true to size however like I said *does not fit exactly like converse* if you typically wear a size up in converse due to a wider width foot than you may not need to go up a size in this shoe.

Also comes with shiny silver laces which I missed in the picture.... However was super excited to see when I pulled them out of the box"!

Very happy with this purchase, will buy multiple pairs in different colors.
44 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
If you don't pay attention to the details, it looks fine. But the black spaces in front of the shoe laces are not the same, because the shoe lace holes are not at the same place. The lace spacing is different on the shoes it's not symmetrical .
review image review image
on February 3, 2015
The size ten (10) was more like an eight and a half (8 1/2). Picture of them next to my size 10 Converse for comparison. I returned these the next day.
review image
on March 16, 2016
These are awesome! I love knee high shoes and blue is my favorite color so when I saw these I had to buy them.

I was a little wary when I bought them because of some of the comments I had read, but was happy to see they were perfectly fine when I opened the package. The shipping was fast and was even a few days early.

The only problem I found with these was on one of the shoes the zipper would snag a little but I just trimmed a little fabric that was by the zipper and it worked fine. All in all, I love these shoes and will buy another pair soon!
review image review image review image review image
on December 21, 2016
I bought these for my 10 y/o daughter. She is weird about shoes and shoe shopping is typically a 76-day-long hellish endeavor during which I visit every shoe store known to mankind and watch through silent tears as she systematically rejects every GD shoe because they all feel weird, then I go home and drink and she goes to school in bunny slippers. That's how it feels anyway.

But these shoes, she loves. LOVES. She wears them all the time and they seem to hold up pretty well (my daughter is a very run-climb-jump-fall-dig sort of kid so the fact that they hold up is a minor miracle).

Also, teenagers think the shoes are super cool so she gets compliments from BIG KIDS which is basically the same as all of Hollywood complimenting her.

All in all, we're happy. And the slippers can stay at home now.
on May 20, 2016
This was my go-to style shoe for a recent vacation. I solved the no arch support issue by tossing in some Dr Scholls. I am a woman with some hefty calves (17") and was concerned about the width at the top... no need. The tongue was wide enough to allow for me to lace them widely enough to fit. The side zipper makes getting in and out of them so much easier, tho it was still a bit of a wrestling match between sneaker and I. I was afraid the zipper would break from all the pressure I put on it, but nope, it was great. These are fairly cheaply made, but heck, they are an incredible bargain price. I wear them a lot... and will likely wear them out, I love them so much!
on August 8, 2013
I just received my shoes and they're great! they look really nice and are snug. They are a little tight, so you might want to get a size bigger. Overall they are awesome.
on June 14, 2013
These sneakers fit pretty tight.. Be sure to buy a size larger than you think you need, or get some really thin socks.
on October 4, 2014
The shoes are nice! They just keep sending me shoes that don't fit! The first pair I got before fall but didn't try them on till then because I always order shoes thru the mail and they always fit! Not this time! They were a size too small! Couldn't return them because it was over the return date! I took the loss and still ordered the same exact shoe but a size larger! Big disappointment! These were way smaller than the one I originally ordered! I have no clue way that was about but I'm done with this company! They keep sending me the wrong size shoe!
on July 19, 2016
My sister and I bought the shoes, we read all the comments everyone else left.Most of them said to get a size bigger which we did but we got a little too big but they'll last us through eighth grade.The only other problem we had with these shoes is that the bottom of them are really slick that was an easy fix,my dad took sand paper and sanded the bottom of the shoes and there not a slick now but they're still a little hard to walk in.Overall there still really good shoes and me and my little sister love them. :)

(btw,they're really cute with a long red and black flannel,band shirt and ripped jeans.)