Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 531 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 583 reviews
on June 25, 2013
Super surprised that this product was better than it looked in the picture. For $20?!?! This never happens to me I am Very happy with this purchase. I get compliments on them every single time I wear them.

I usually wear a 6 in converse, this shoe is not as narrow as converse and not crafted to be as long. Fits pretty true to size however like I said *does not fit exactly like converse* if you typically wear a size up in converse due to a wider width foot than you may not need to go up a size in this shoe.

Also comes with shiny silver laces which I missed in the picture.... However was super excited to see when I pulled them out of the box"!

Very happy with this purchase, will buy multiple pairs in different colors.
44 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
If you don't pay attention to the details, it looks fine. But the black spaces in front of the shoe laces are not the same, because the shoe lace holes are not at the same place. The lace spacing is different on the shoes it's not symmetrical .
review image review image
on March 16, 2016
These are awesome! I love knee high shoes and blue is my favorite color so when I saw these I had to buy them.

I was a little wary when I bought them because of some of the comments I had read, but was happy to see they were perfectly fine when I opened the package. The shipping was fast and was even a few days early.

The only problem I found with these was on one of the shoes the zipper would snag a little but I just trimmed a little fabric that was by the zipper and it worked fine. All in all, I love these shoes and will buy another pair soon!
review image review image review image review image
on December 21, 2016
I bought these for my 10 y/o daughter. She is weird about shoes and shoe shopping is typically a 76-day-long hellish endeavor during which I visit every shoe store known to mankind and watch through silent tears as she systematically rejects every GD shoe because they all feel weird, then I go home and drink and she goes to school in bunny slippers. That's how it feels anyway.

But these shoes, she loves. LOVES. She wears them all the time and they seem to hold up pretty well (my daughter is a very run-climb-jump-fall-dig sort of kid so the fact that they hold up is a minor miracle).

Also, teenagers think the shoes are super cool so she gets compliments from BIG KIDS which is basically the same as all of Hollywood complimenting her.

All in all, we're happy. And the slippers can stay at home now.
on August 8, 2013
I just received my shoes and they're great! they look really nice and are snug. They are a little tight, so you might want to get a size bigger. Overall they are awesome.
on June 14, 2013
These sneakers fit pretty tight.. Be sure to buy a size larger than you think you need, or get some really thin socks.
on October 4, 2014
The shoes are nice! They just keep sending me shoes that don't fit! The first pair I got before fall but didn't try them on till then because I always order shoes thru the mail and they always fit! Not this time! They were a size too small! Couldn't return them because it was over the return date! I took the loss and still ordered the same exact shoe but a size larger! Big disappointment! These were way smaller than the one I originally ordered! I have no clue way that was about but I'm done with this company! They keep sending me the wrong size shoe!
on July 19, 2016
My sister and I bought the shoes, we read all the comments everyone else left.Most of them said to get a size bigger which we did but we got a little too big but they'll last us through eighth grade.The only other problem we had with these shoes is that the bottom of them are really slick that was an easy fix,my dad took sand paper and sanded the bottom of the shoes and there not a slick now but they're still a little hard to walk in.Overall there still really good shoes and me and my little sister love them. :)

(btw,they're really cute with a long red and black flannel,band shirt and ripped jeans.)
on July 3, 2016
I will admit over these are very nice shoes and I love them to death but there are a few things to be cautious of. The shoes do rub my heels and are very snug around my calf but that's nothing that loosening the laces won't fix. I am fairly happy with the purchase and I would definitely buy again, also I'm a size 7 and the actual shoe is very roomy and there is plenty of wiggle room for my toes.
review image
on August 3, 2015
I ordered these to go along with a genderbent cosplay I am planning, and they look durable enough to wear for everyday use! The shoes fit exactly as my normal Converse brand shoes do, which was great because then I didn't have to return them, and the material they are made out of feels exactly the same as brand-name Converse shoes. They arrived 2 days earlier than the ETA for free standard shipping, which was awesome. I had read reviews on these shoes that the laces would be too short to lace them up every single hole, so lacing them every other hole would be advised. However, when I tried this, the laces ended up being too long and the ends were uneven with each other. If you unlace them down to where it's straight across at the bottom of the lacing and align the ends, they should be long enough to lace all the way up to the top, though the bow might be small depending on how tight you lace them. The zipper on the side works perfectly, it wasn't coming off like I had seen in other reviews, and the only issue i had with them was trying to zip them while wearing jeans, as the leg of my jeans kept getting caught in them. All-in-all, these shoes are just as good as name-brand Converses, good for the price (considering converses run about $50-$60), and they're tall, which is good since in my state, they discontinued selling the tall Converses.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.