Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Color: Zebra - Pink|Change

Showing 11-20 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on May 18, 2011
I bought this bag for a carry on bag for a trip to alaska. its perfect! its a lot bigger then i expected even though i read the measurements and mapped it out, it looks bigger then i thought. Theres a ton of space without being cluttered by pockets and it has a side pocket on the outside perfect for my flight papers and little wallet. Will easily be able to put enough stuff to occupy my daughter&i and still have room for diapers.
Shipping was very quick, although i have received the product the orders page still says the bag has not shipped so it would have been nice if that had updated with the tracking number (shipped via fedex with delivery confirmation) but since it came so quickly I don't mind.
on September 20, 2013
This bag is a very nice size. I needed one to carry all my shower items and all my after shower items and a change of clothes and shoes. It holds it all. I love the pockets on the side that holds my locker lock and headphones and keys when I am at the gym. You can't go wrong with this bag.
on April 21, 2017
I love this bag! I bought for my 7 year daughter who's favorite color is green and she was so excited to get it. Perfect size, great material and overall awesome look.
on October 26, 2013
My 7 year old is in karate and wanted a pretty equipment bag. We had a hard time because most equipment bags that we found were all black with only a small design if any. This bag perfectly holds her sparring equipment with room to spare. It's a great size for her to carry (she's a little tall for her age) and she loves the zebra print.
on February 1, 2013
My daughter really likes it, and it has enough room for all her stuff. She has only had it two months so I am hesitant to give it a durability mark, but her last 2 bags did not look as good after their first 2 months with her so I expect it to wear/endure well.

I do wish that I could find a dance bag that actually put a serious zipper on it, rather than these thin nylon toothed ones - they always seem to loose teeth and eventually the bag can't be zipped closed. I admit this one hasn't yet done so, but the zipper is one of the thin nylon tooth types...
on October 13, 2014
Got this bag for a vacation it came in faster than I expected and looks cuter in person. It fits about ten summer outfits including bras and bottoms too. Its not heavy which is great when there is already enough weight being carried. It was perfect for me for my trip. Colors are true to photo shown.
on October 26, 2011
I purchased this for my 10 year old daughter to use for sleepovers. It is soooo big and roomy for all her stuff and seems to be very well constructed...the price was great too!
on March 15, 2016
Very sturdy & well put together. Daughter uses it for gymnastics & I sometimes use it when I go to the gym. Very easy to clean & looks exactly like the picture! Big enough to even use for a trip. The side pockets & extra strap are so convenient! We love it!
on November 1, 2013
I looked in several stores trying to find a smaller duffel bag in girly colors for my daughters dance stuff. After not having any luck I found this one. It's the perfect size for her and even has several outer pockets for small stuff. The quality is great for the price. I would definitely buy it again.
on July 1, 2015
Awesome price and awesome bag. My granddaughter loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.